Dining promo card per day amount

Nohal

DIS Veteran
Does the promo per day have to be used each day? We have$50 a day but get in late the first day so won’t use the entire $50 that day (only 2 of us). My guess the promo is the total amount and is deducted as used.

That's correct. It is essentially a gift card that can only be used at food locations (can't use for general merchandise). The amount is calculated per night, but can be used whenever.

If it's the same as the UK one I think it was valid for a year. Even though the value wasn't as high I actually found it way better than the free dining - because it could be used at the lounges.

Top tip - storing it within google wallet (or apple equivalent) in your phone makes payment a lot easier.

Is the full amount on the card when you check in or is the card updated each day? I assume you would need to go to the front desk to get the card.

I was able to get a print out of my promo card. They told me if I wanted a physical card I could get one at world of Disney in Disney springs🤷🏼‍♀️. So far I was not able to use the card in the resort store, but all of the food places took the “card”

I was able to get a print out of my promo card. They told me if I wanted a physical card I could get one at world of Disney in Disney springs🤷🏼‍♀️. So far I was not able to use the card in the resort store, but all of the food places took the “card”
If you find out where in Disney Springs to print the promo card, please let me know. Thanks!

If you find out where in Disney Springs to print the promo card, please let me know. Thanks!
I was told the world of Disney. I didn’t bother just used the print out they gave me. You can ask for a print out when you check in. I folder the paper to gift card size and made sure the QR code was visible. They will scan the code when you use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter