Dining Promo Question(s)

Disnerd6838

Mouseketeer
Good afternoon! We are heading down in two weeks and took advantage of the dining promotion. I believe $100 / night for carribean beach.

1. When is the promotion emailed? Do I need to do anything or is it automatic?

2. Are ALL funds emailed right away or is the balance adjusted daily?

3. If I’m using the promo and a separate payment method to cover the cost of a table service meal, are servers having issues figuring out what to do?

Thanks everyone!

Good afternoon! We are heading down in two weeks and took advantage of the dining promotion. I believe $100 / night for carribean beach.

1. When is the promotion emailed? Do I need to do anything or is it automatic?

2. Are ALL funds emailed right away or is the balance adjusted daily?

3. If I’m using the promo and a separate payment method to cover the cost of a table service meal, are servers having issues figuring out what to do?

Thanks everyone!
You will be emailed your dining credit in the form of a dining gift card when you check in. You get the full amount on a card (unless it is over $1000, then it is split on to 2 cards). It is not a physical card, you store it on your phone or can get a print out. If you are using 2 separate methods of payment at a TS, tell your server how much you want charged to each method of payment. You can check your balance by asking when redeeming, a lot of the time the balance left is printed at the bottom of the receipt.

You will be emailed your dining credit in the form of a dining gift card when you check in. You get the full amount on a card (unless it is over $1000, then it is split on to 2 cards). It is not a physical card, you store it on your phone or can get a print out. If you are using 2 separate methods of payment at a TS, tell your server how much you want charged to each method of payment. You can check your balance by asking when redeeming, a lot of the time the balance left is printed at the bottom of the receipt.
Thank you so much!! A follow up question I have is when does that email go out exactly? Is it right at check in or after your first night? I’d like to use it at a TS our first night if possible!

Thank you so much!! A follow up question I have is when does that email go out exactly? Is it right at check in or after your first night? I’d like to use it at a TS our first night if possible!
Not 100% sure when, I think it is during the day of your arrival, so you should absolutely be able to use it for dinner. We have it for September - leave us your feedback on how it works out!

What happens if you don't have an email you can get on a phone? My contact email with Disney is my work e-mail, I don't have a smart phone. We will be doing all the Genie stuff on my husband's phone, but he can't get my work email on his phone. I can get it on my laptop in the hotel room, but will have no way of printing anything out. Any ideas how we will be able to get our dining promo?

What happens if you don't have an email you can get on a phone? My contact email with Disney is my work e-mail, I don't have a smart phone. We will be doing all the Genie stuff on my husband's phone, but he can't get my work email on his phone. I can get it on my laptop in the hotel room, but will have no way of printing anything out. Any ideas how we will be able to get our dining promo?
Ask when you check in. The front desk may be able to print it for you.

When I visited, I would have to click a link to verify that it was me (a link that went to the email on file - which sounds like the work email for you). It might be best to adjust that before you travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter