Dining question

Jetsfan74

Earning My Ears
We are at DisneyWorld with my family. My daughter was to have dinner with my parents and now wants to come with us to Woody's Roundup. We have a reservation for 4. Has anyone ever added an extra child? It took us til the end to book this so I don't want the boys to be upset, but don't want noise saying no now.

Trying to add 1 more may be a challenge, especially a 5th person to a reservation for 4. You may need to wait or I have heard of parties turned away. It really all depends on how busy the restaurant is for your date/time and if they have a larger table available.

Can you see if there’s an adr for six ? You can book that and cancel 4 one. Less people than reservation is easier to deal with than trying to add more than what you booked.

We are at DisneyWorld with my family. My daughter was to have dinner with my parents and now wants to come with us to Woody's Roundup. We have a reservation for 4. Has anyone ever added an extra child? It took us til the end to book this so I don't want the boys to be upset, but don't want noise saying no now.
How did it work out? Or was this for another day, not today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter