• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Questions

shaqfor3

Mouseketeer
Hello I have the following questions about dinner and Pixie Dust pass:

1. Do I get 10% discount on restaurants on weekends if I have the pixie dust annual pass?

2. Do I need to pay parking on weekend if I have the Pixie Dust AP but plan to do a party on Sunday.

3. Any experience with a picky eater in Ohana? He is 12 so is paying the adult menu. He eats cheeseburgers, mashed potatoes, pizza, nuggets (and local food that Disney wont have). He may try the wings, chicken and steak in Ohana but will not touch the noodles or veggies. I see Kona Cafe have a Cheeseburger and Mashed potatoes. Can I ask for an order of mashed potatoes or the cheeseburger from Kona?

Thank you very mush for your help.

1. As long as the weekend is not included in the blackout dates, you will get the discount at participating restaurants.

2. As long as the date is not included in the blackout dates and you have a park reservation for that park, you will not pay for parking.

3. You can ask if there are alternative foods. Some restaurants will do that, but you will have to choose from whatever they offer. He will still pay the regular price regardless of what he eats.

Maybe the pp had a different experience but over the years, we have dined at hotel restaurants when we were blocked from the parks and our discount applied. We have shopped at Disney Springs on holidays (blocked out) and had our discounts applied. We have parked at TT&C to watch fireworks on July 4 (blocked out) and had parking.

Honestly, I never thought about it not applying - my blockout date applies to park admission only IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter