• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Reservation System..what is happening?

schuyleredge

Earning My Ears
I woke up and randomly decided to check availability for an Ohana reservation for our December dates. They had 2 available at the time I preferred. I tried both of them and the error with the Lady and the Tramp dogs came up every time. I searched four different dates and found a total of 10 “available” times, but none of them worked. I tried refreshing these on 2 different devices through the app as well as on a browser. After about 45 minutes of refreshing, all 10 “available” dates are gone without me being able to book one. What is happening with their reservation system? I’ve never had issues like this before.

I woke up and randomly decided to check availability for an Ohana reservation for our December dates. They had 2 available at the time I preferred. I tried both of them and the error with the Lady and the Tramp dogs came up every time. I searched four different dates and found a total of 10 “available” times, but none of them worked. I tried refreshing these on 2 different devices through the app as well as on a browser. After about 45 minutes of refreshing, all 10 “available” dates are gone without me being able to book one. What is happening with their reservation system? I’ve never had issues like this before.
It did the same thing for the week of our November trip. Several days of availability for ohana and the system would not let me book any of them. I started clicking on specific times instead of just clicking dinner and had a space 220 come up and it actually let me book it. So I have no idea what's going on with system lol

If you are seeing Lady and the Tramp, it means someone else reserved it before you. Likely just a few seconds difference. It shows how crazy the demand is.

Agree! Getting reservations this year has been like fighting with a bear!

Oh gosh this morning was fun! /s

Got the Lady & the Tramp a couple times, and several times got a weird “you don’t have access to __________ (whatever page I was on)” error. Not to mention the spinny circle.

And I think it’s funny that I only got a confirmation email for half of my ADR’s, when I get an email EVERY time someone in the family logs into ESPN+ to watch hockey or D+ to watch a movie on the TV or I log into MDE.

For some reason it won't even give me access to my +10 this morning.

I had this happen too. I think Stitch is on the other side of the system, causing all the havoc.

Perhaps it is just because I am only booking for two, but I have no problems booking most of the time.

Same thing happened to me. did you figure it out?
I found out that if I clicked on the calendar on the first page of the restaurant, it only gave me 60 days. But when I clicked on "Check availability" then on the calendar of that next page, it gave me the +10. But CRT still isn't loaded so I'm still holding.

The reservation system needs fixed! I searched for Teppan Edo 2 people and nothing shows up! I accidentally had it on 1 person and a bunch of times popped up. I booked it then realized it was for 1. I thought well maybe I will try to get 1 more around the same time. There were plenty around the same time,but of course it wanted to cancel the 1 I had.
So frustrating knowing there are reservations, but can’t book them!

The most frustrating part is that if there is problem with their reservation system, you can't even call and speak to someone to book an ADR without waiting over and hour or two. How can a business be ran like this? I understand there is staffing issues but disney needs to fix these problems when people are spending thousands of dollars on a vacation! It should not be this much of a hassle!

The most frustrating part is that if there is problem with their reservation system, you can't even call and speak to someone to book an ADR without waiting over and hour or two. How can a business be ran like this? I understand there is staffing issues but disney needs to fix these problems when people are spending thousands of dollars on a vacation! It should not be this much of a hassle!
Yes at least hire more to answer the phone! It’s ridiculous 🙄. I tried to call today and hung up because it was a 70 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter