dining reservations at Magellan's in Disney by the sea

1whooper

Mouseketeer
I need help in making a dining reservation at Magellan's restaurant in Disney by the sea. I have called the reservation number in Japan and no one spoke English. I proceeded to call the Disneyland Hotel in Tokyo Disney and they would not help me. Does anybody have an internet address to make a reservation?

I need help in making a dining reservation at Magellan's restaurant in Disney by the sea. I have called the reservation number in Japan and no one spoke English. I proceeded to call the Disneyland Hotel in Tokyo Disney and they would not help me. Does anybody have an internet address to make a reservation?

If you go first thing the morning when you get to DisneySea, you should be able to get a table. Unless it is a very special day (like Valentines or something). To my knowledge, online reservations can only be done if you are a guest at one of the official Disney hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter