Dining Reservations not open today?? (For 10/8/22)

Kellina

Mouseketeer
Reservations should’ve opened almost 3 hours ago!! I’ve tried multiple restaurants, so it must just be the site… so glad I woke up early! 🙄

Anyone else having trouble??

Maybe they were just DCA then?? They just opened! I was trying for Wine Country. Also tried Lamplight & Carthay Circle with nothing!!

Used the app and website!

Here’s hoping for tomorrow! Trying for Blue Bayou and Oga’s as well!!

Maybe they were just DCA then?? They just opened! I was trying for Wine Country. Also tried Lamplight & Carthay Circle with nothing!!

Used the app and website!

Here’s hoping for tomorrow! Trying for Blue Bayou and Oga’s as well!!
Keep trying I know a lot of people say things randomly open up in the mornings at different times

Keep trying I know a lot of people say things randomly open up in the mornings at different times
I got it!! So annoying. I haven’t booked dining in 2.5 years so it’s been awhile! Usually it’s open ASAP!!

That’s what I was I was told! And from the replies it seems like people did get reservations at 6am est. I could not!

Well, I guess I'll be up at 3am just to be sure. I've heard both and wasn't sure if one was for WDW?

I am so not looking forward to this.

It has been a pain in the butt trying to work out the time difference and date difference from New Zealand to make a booking.

Wouldn't be so bad if you knew for sure when they drop the reservations.

Yeah I did not get BB and clicked it immediately! Tried next for Cafe Orleans- nothing.

I did get Ogas mid afternoon! Shocking.

Ended up with Carnation Cafe for lunch so at least we have something!!

Guess it’s going to be a busy Columbus Day weekend?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter