Dining Reservations today

Jacq7414

DIS Veteran
Did anyone have their dining reservations booking today? My friend is trying to get storybook dining but can’t seem to find anything even at the end of her trip. She has 7+ days. She can find other hard to get reservations like Topolino’s breakfast but can’t get anything for storybook dining or cape May cafe dinner the night she wants. It seems weird.

I get storybook being booked because it’s popular but she says she can see space 220 and CRT availability but not Cape May or Storybook

Hey i was ready to ask the same question, i was 60+6 today. I got space 220 lounge, crt, tusker, ogas, ohana breakfast. But i saw literally nothing for story book, akershus, or topolinos. Are they making these locations available 60+ days out? I tried head-counts from 2-8 not a single hit on these 3 :worship:

also, is it worth waking up again at 545am tomorrow morning to try again?

Last edited:

Hey i was ready to ask the same question, i was 60+6 today. I got space 220 lounge, crt, tusker, ogas, ohana breakfast. But i saw literally nothing for story book, akershus, or topolinos. Are they making these locations available 60+ days out? I tried head-counts from 2-8 not a single hit on these 3 :worship:

Wow. That’s insane. I wonder what’s going on

What was your party size?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter