Dining Wars: Drinking's Edge - An August 2018 Dining Report - Updated 2/18: Completed

Jumping in! I haven't been around the Dis much lately (working 6 days a week has that effect :sad2:), but I always look forward to your reports!

Quite possibly the best intro ever. Sounds like I will be seeing you in the cantina at Galaxy's Edge in a year or two. I absolutely cannot wait for more!

I'm here!!! Am I really the first???:cool1:

I have soooooo been looking forward to this, so let's get the party started!!!!
You are indeed!!!!!!!!!! You should win some sort of prize or a free drink or something! I'll have to figure out how to get alcohol to Chicago :-)

Woop woop! Checking in for another amazing report! :drinking1
Woop Woop right back at ya!!!! :drinking1

Here! Will come back to read. Love the title!!
Thanks Christine. As always thrilled to have you here!

I am here and following along!!!
Hi Ariella!!!!! I figured the StarWarsMomofGirls would be here :P

Following along and looking forward to your adventures :drinking1
Hi! Thanks for coming along again. Though I'm confused as to why you used this emoji :drinking1 on one of my reports :P

I'm here!!! I love your reports!
Thanks for joining in from one YodasMom to another :-)

Hi - Following along!
Emma!!!!!!! You've come out of the shadows once again. Hope you all are doing well!!!!

Following!
:welcome:

Can't wait to read more!
Thanks! I can't wait to share.

I kind of wanted to wait until next year to comment just because :snooty: but I'm too excited to hear about your trip!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Like you could hold your tongue :P

Love your intro as usual, know nothing about SW. Laughed at some parts that I kind of got but

you lost me completely with this one :crazy:
I lost myself a bit too. Had a hard time coming up with a title and this was the one I kept coming back too. Though I may have had to wikipedia lesser known star wars characters to come up with that one :P Theres a good chance I didn't even get it right. A bit of unknown territory for me too.

Wooh, I'm so looking forward to hearing about this one! I'm sorry I won't turn up anywhere in your report this time, but hopefully next time we have aligning trips I'll have to fix that. ::yes::
I'm sorry you won't turn up either. Would have loved to have bet you both. Hopefully that can be rectified soon!

Looking forward to reading your report.
Thanks. Hope you enjoy!

I'm here! LOVE the intro! You know I love a good Star Wars theme...and throw in some food? YES.

:yoda:
I knew you'd love it :-) I'll admit wikipedia had to help me out a bit as I'm clearly more into food than star wars :P

Can’t wait to read more. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Thanks for following along. Hope you enjoy.

Woop! Woop! I'm in, just about to start my August dining report too
I'll keep an eye out for it. Can't wait to see what adventures you went on.

LOVE your intro! So excited to read another great report!!!
Thanks so much!!! Hopefully I can live up to your "great" expectations

Can’t wait! Been waiting patiently for this! ::yes:: ;)
Thanks for journeying along with me again :-)

Jumping in! I haven't been around the Dis much lately (working 6 days a week has that effect :sad2:), but I always look forward to your reports!
Hi Fallon!!!! I'm totally with you on working too much. We'll see how well I can keep up with this.

I love your title and your love of alcohol.

Lots and lots of alcohol.
I knew you would, my Disney drinking sister! :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1 Hopefully I don't disappoint in the drinking department, though with the heat it wasn't as prolific as it usually is

Yay! Can't wait. I totally didn't get anything you said up there in your opener, but I thought it was nice anyway.
I'm not sure I got it either :confused3

Ermergerd...so excited to have another Kastoney dining report to read.
Hi Heather! Glad to have you here again!

I am so excited to join the dining force, yay! :darth::chewy:
It would't be a dining report without you! Though I gotta ask where did you find the star wars emoji's? Never seen those.

I can see the force is really with this dining report! Love the opening! :darth:
Thanks Kelly. The drinking force at a minimum is here! :-)

Yay!! Looking forward to your report!
:welcome:

Can’t wait to read more! Your reports are some of my absolute favorite to read. Love love love your sense of humor
Oh wow, thanks so much. Hope you enjoy this one. I know I enjoyed eating and drinking it all.

I'm in. Love the Star Wars:darth::chewy:
Thanks and Welcome!

Quite possibly the best intro ever. Sounds like I will be seeing you in the cantina at Galaxy's Edge in a year or two. I absolutely cannot wait for more!
Wow, thanks so much. I'm sure we have the cantina in our future though I think it will be 2020 until we get there. Don't think our 2019 trips are gonna get it in as the last one will be in August. Not sure if Jason can withstand that though.

Ha! Ummm, UPS, duh!!!! LOL!:yay::rotfl2::cool1::dancer:
Of course! And what do you know I just got a total wine coupon with free shipping today :-)

Best. Intro. Ever! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter