Dining with a 2 year old

Blf_23

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip with my husband and 2 year old. I know she will be free to eat at buffets but how does this work at Topolinos Terrace breakfast and Space 220? My husband really wants to go to Space 220 but I don’t want to pay the kids price when she may only eat two bites. Can I just get her some chicken nuggets from a quick serve and bring them in?

I have read some reviews that two year olds were given a kids meal at Topolinos without being charged but that was before they stopped letting you get two entrees. Has anyone been to Topolinos since they made that change with a toddler?

I am planning a trip with my husband and 2 year old. I know she will be free to eat at buffets but how does this work at Topolinos Terrace breakfast and Space 220? My husband really wants to go to Space 220 but I don’t want to pay the kids price when she may only eat two bites. Can I just get her some chicken nuggets from a quick serve and bring them in?

I have read some reviews that two year olds were given a kids meal at Topolinos without being charged but that was before they stopped letting you get two entrees. Has anyone been to Topolinos since they made that change with a toddler?
One thing to remember if bringing in food that food can’t be warmed up even if bought close by. This will be true no long you are past your ressie time so those nuggets could be cold when eaten

I went to Topolino's after the change and they explained if my 2yo wanted their own plate, we would have to order and pay for their meal. Otherwise it was free for them to eat the pastries and share off someone else's plate.

There's not any quick service close to Space 220, at least not what I would consider close enough. I would probably just feed her before hand, and the bring in goldfish, applesauce pouches and a coloring book to keep her occupied. Although the scenery is pretty entertaining for little kids.

When we went to Topolinos in Feb 2023 they didn't have any comped meals for the under 3 group. I think I just ended up ordering her something anyway.

The rule is eat off the adults plate even at Buffets. With that how it is enforced can vary. Space 220 we found the food to be very good we had 7 people with 6 different entrees. It depends on what you order as far as sharing as some of the entrees are large and others are smaller but higher quality. You can order sides as well so that is always an option. We ordered a few and there was to much food in the end. I woukd suggest doing it this trip as next year at 3 you will pay period. This year you can judge if the experience is worth it or not at a reduced cost. You can always bring and I strongly suggest to have prepackaged food like the Gerber jarred if that is still a thing as you never know when or what a 2 YO will eat. We found when we ate 2 YO slept especially in warm weather with AC in a restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter