• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining with an imagineer question.

spritna

Mouseketeer
Last month we did this lunch at studios. It was our second time, first being couple years ago. My question is the first time we got the personalized menu, name badge, and a special dining with an imagineer plate that was dated and autographed by the imagineer that was there. This time, same place (brown derby) all we got was the personalized menu. Did they do away with the other things? And keep the same price? Doesn't seem fair if this is the case.

I had heard somewhere about them charging for plate if you want it but hadn't heard the badge is gone. My DS has been several times and has always gotten everything included but I don't think he's been in about 2 years.

I would be interested to hear recent experiences, this could alter whether he books it again. He's been lucky with who he got, but he also said for some it could have been a bust when they got there ... like the guy in charge of budgets.

Thanks hopper, I thought about calling and asking. There wasn't even an option to purchase plates.

We didn't get the name badges last Jan. Did get the plate and menu.....sad to hear things are going away.
I do have about 12 plates now, but I like that they were signed by the Imagineer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter