• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner alternatives at Disney (no DS or parks)

p44nmun

Mouseketeer
Any recommendations for good places? I’m looking for a place for dinner on our no park night. We have a car and I think would like to avoid DS only because I fear it will be at capacity on Sunday December 28 by dinner time.

Last edited:
There are lots of good resort spots! We like GF Cafe, The Wave, Olivia's, Trattoria, Whispering Canyon, Topolino's, and Ale and Compass if you haven't tried any of those! Beaches & Cream is another popular one.

I have a reservation for Olivia’s, grabbed it this morning, we’ve never been. Looking at Saanas but there doesn’t seem to be much availability. I’ll look at the others you suggested as well!

Olivia's has very good Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken. Excellent. For breakfast, they have great pancakes and eggs or waffles and eggs.

There are lots of good resort spots! We like GF Cafe, The Wave, Olivia's, Trattoria, Whispering Canyon, Topolino's, and Ale and Compass if you haven't tried any of those! Beaches & Cream is another popular one.
We have eaten at all except Beaches and Cream. We like all and agree if a second to your "motion" is warranted. Merry Christmas all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter