Dinner before DHS After Hours next month

KateMW

DIS Veteran
We are coming for a non-park Orlando trip and staying at the JW for a few days next month. Planning to just hang at the pool, mini golf, etc. Well I did book the after-hours DHS event while we are there. Where would you grab some dinner before that? Can be a resort, in the park, whatever. My brain can barely compute a trip without staying on property and all day tickets so I have a mental block.

Maybe try and EP resort area restaurant so you can just walk to the after hours event.

I really want to try Flying Fish 😋!

You can park at HS so you car is easily accessible after the event then take the skyliner or walk to EP for dinner, then walk back to HS in time for the event.

Maybe try and EP resort area restaurant so you can just walk to the after hours event.

I really want to try Flying Fish 😋!

You can park at HS so you car is easily accessible after the event then take the skyliner or walk to EP for dinner, then walk back to HS in time for the event.

I like this idea! I would try for an EP resort restaurant. You can park at DHS or, if you have a dining reservation, park at the resort and then move your car. Personally, I would do Topolino's at RIV. There are also some great restaurants at Swan/Dolphin - we really like bluezoo and Il Mulino. If you like sushi, try Kimonos at the Swan.

I like this idea! I would try for an EP resort restaurant. You can park at DHS or, if you have a dining reservation, park at the resort and then move your car. Personally, I would do Topolino's at RIV. There are also some great restaurants at Swan/Dolphin - we really like bluezoo and Il Mulino. If you like sushi, try Kimonos at the Swan.
I'll look into bluezoo and Kimonos! We are doing Flying Fish the next night. We love Topolinos for breakfast but I wasn't as in love with dinner there. Maybe we should try it again though.

Definitely would do something around crescent lake. We loved Rosa Mexicano on our last visit at the Dolphin (or Swan...can't remember 🤣)! We also loved Sebastians at CBR--easy to get to DHS via the Skyliner).

Another vote for the Swan / Dolphin restaurants. We loved Rosa Mexicano last year - best Mexican food on property in my opinion. We also loved Il Mulino when we tried it a few years ago, but we haven't been there lately. I know you said you didn't care for Topolino's but we had an amazing dinner there about a year ago. All would be good options.

You can get into the park earlier than the start of the party. If you wanted Studio vibes while crowds are still in there you could do HBD lounge, or one of the QS and be ready to go for fantastic. If you want and the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter