Dinner Close To Illuminations

MOCHAGIRL2

Earning My Ears
We have always had dinner at Rose/Crown right before Illuminations, but would like to try something diff. this year. I know there are not any restaurants that you can have dinner and see Illum. at the same time, but are there any where you can step right out of the rest. and see Illum ? Where is a good place to see them? Any suggestions or experiences that you've had, I would like to know.
Thanks!:flower3:

Once several years ago (late 90's) we had sushi for dinner upstairs in Japan in a front area of the building that seemed moer like a bar/lounge. From there we were able to watch Illuminations while we ate as the front wall was all windows. Don't know if anyone can confirm that you can still do that.

I have heard others say they do counter service in Mexico early and then park themselves at a table until Illuminations - but I haven't done this so I have no idea when you have to arrive to get a table and how you avoid getting kicked out if you've been sitting there done with your meal for some time.
Hope that helps some.

There actually is one restaurant where you can get a very good view of Illuminations while eating: Rose and Crown. However, only 30% of the tables have a view of the show, and they no longer allow you to wait for one of the prime tables; they have a firm take what you're offered or leave policy now, due to past conflicts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter