• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner @ EPCOT... Name Your TOP 3.

lorilclevelandrn

DIS Veteran
Hi there,

My entire family heading to Disney early 2019. In order to b sure everyone contributed to planning, each adult drew out of hat their task at hand. I drew “Dining Coordinator” which led me to ask the question...

What are your top 3 restaurants for dinner at EPCOT?

Thank u in advance!

Biergarten is a family favorite. We eat there every trip. Coral Reef was good last trip. Also Garden Grill for characters or Akershus for princesses.

Lots of great CS options too!

If a few of you haven't done a teppanyaki place before, put a smile on everyone's face, and just go to Teppan Edo. It's a meal with a silly show that'll make everyone laugh, and it isn't TOO WDW overpriced. There is generally nothing for picky eaters to scoff at, either.

A lot depends on the ages of your group. If all adults, I would choose LeCellier, Rose and Crown, and Tepan Edo. But an entirely different selection if you have younger kids. For young ladies, Akershus is a great princess character meal. Garden Grill is also a great character meal with Mickey and friends in a rotating restaurant. And Via Napoli is safe for picky eaters. Really entirely different experiences catering to different age groups.

Thank u, I appreciate everyone’s input!

Our party consists of mainly teenagers to young adults and their parents. We do have 1 child, 5 yrs, who acts much older for her age and not picky at all, eats sushi.

Last edited:
Our favorite places to eat typically focus on being fun places too eat and not so much the quality of food. Not saying these places don't have good food but when we dine we care more about atmosphere. So far if we had to pick 3 for Epcot it would be...
1. San Angel Inn Restaurante
2. Biergarten
3. Teppan Edo

Biergarten
Chefs de France
Tangierine Cafe- I know, technically a quick service, but we eat here every trip!

Thank u, I appreciate everyone’s input!

Our party consists of mainly teenagers to young adults and their parents. We do have 1 child, 5 yrs, who acts much older for her age and not picky at all, eats sushi.

With that age group, I would do Biergarten, Spice Road Table and Teppan Edo. If you are willing to take a short walk out of EP via IG and want a signature restaurant, I would also consider Flying Fish on the Boardwalk. If you aren't on the dining plan and want great sushi, again, go out the IG and either walk or take a boat to the Swan and eat at Kimono's.

Via Napoli, Biergarten, Teppan Edo, and Marrakesh. Le Cellier if you are on the dining plan....makes it much more affordable

La Hacienda and Chefs de France are also good picks.

Sorry I totally cheated on your “pick three” request. Lol!

Tutto Italia. We hardly ever eat at a TS in Epcot preferring the resort restaurants. Not that they aren't good, but I have some pretty picky eaters so it's tough to get them to agree. Actually they would add Le Cellier, but I'm not crazy about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter