• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner for Group of 20?

mickey_mouse_10

Earning My Ears
Any recommendations for a good location for a group dinner with 20 people, including adults and kids. Open to suggestions; just looking for somewhere where we can all sit together, in a relaxed environment. Could be at a park, a hotel or Disney Springs.

Appreciate your help.

Any recommendations for a good location for a group dinner with 20 people, including adults and kids. Open to suggestions; just looking for somewhere where we can all sit together, in a relaxed environment. Could be at a park, a hotel or Disney Springs.

Appreciate your help.
There was a time where this was easier to do! It's been years, but in the past (2017 was the last time) we've had as many as 21 of us at the same table at 'Ohana and also Boma. Not sure if they'll still do that or how difficult it might be to get that reservation, but it was worth it for us. Those meals were a family reunion and priceless memories! If given the choice, we might recommend Boma first since it's a buffet, allowing for many different tastes among your group. But I expect you'll get more suggestions after this! Hope you can work it out!

It's not low key and costs moolah, but with that number I'd actually call the restaurants at the swolphin. Shulas, il Mulino.
Or look into the restaurants at DS where you can actually call and talk to a human.

Maybe Homecoming? I've had large groups there and I was able to call the restaurant directly.

Thanks for the suggestions; I'll look at those options. My 60 days is coming up soon so still doing some homework.

If anyone else has suggestions/experiences would welcome it.

Via nopoli was able to accommodate our group a while back. Think we had 20 at the time. If I remember correctly we had to all in that reservation, you couldn't book that many people online.

Hoop Dee Doo!

We just returned and did Hoop Dee Doo with a group of 19 and it was AMAZING. We paid for the priority seating, and we were right in the middle of the floor! There was so much engagement with the show, and my daughter was even picked to participate in the show. I love Hoop Dee Doo anyway, but I'd do this show again in a heartbeat with a big crew.

Definitely Homecomin and possibly paddlefish and raglan road in springs

Hoop Dee Doo and any of the restaurants at the Swolphin for resort

I wouldn’t even know where to start with the parks

Agree with the others, most likely, you will need to call to get a reservation for that large of a group if you want to be at one table. I'm not sure that will be feasible at any of the park restaurants, or even many of the Disney resort restaurants. I agree DS or Swan and Dolphin may be your be bet.

I thought about Biergarten in Germany (Epcot) With all the big tables in there. I remember years ago when they did the "grand gathering" you could call and they'd help book you big group. Good luck

I'd call to find out the details, even before your 60 day window. A friend had a party of over 20 and had to make the arrangements on the phone, not through the reservation system. I'll see if she remembers the booking details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter