• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner & MVMCP

nuts4diznee

Earning My Ears
My DH & I want to visit the park & take advantage of MVMCP on Dec 3rd. I have been unable to find any information if there is a "dinner Package" that would allow us to remain in the Park without having to exit and reenter as I have been reading about on other boards.

Thanks
Sandi

We were there last year and had dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern. We had a great time and the food was very good and plentiful! We were able to head over to Splash Mountain as soon as we were done.

I believe Disney is selling a dinner package this year which includes Liberty Tree and MVMCP. You have to call to get this one.

At Park closing you can go to City Hall and they will give you a wrist braclet in exchange for your MVMCP tkt. This will allow you to stay in the park.

Are there any other options for dinner for between park closing and the start of MVMCP?? I am thinking maybe the Castle??

In the past, you would book your restaurant on your own when the PS time came up for you to call and a couple of restaurant were available for this so you could stay in the park.

This year, however, when you buy your tickets you can request LTT Ps for that night and they will book it even though it's quite early for the PS time. Note, thought, that you are NOT prepaying for the LTT. It's just an option they are providing this year for those going to MVMCP. YOu can book LTT NOW as opposed to later.

I don't know the scoop on the other restaurants; you could probably book them when it's time for your PS (based on 60 or 120 days out).

I booked LTT for MNSSHP the day I ordered the tickets!

Good luck.

The big problem is that the Crystal Palace will be closed until the 15th of December for refurbishing. That really limits the places in the MK to Cinderalla's, Liberty Tree and Tonys and none of them can do the volume that Crystal Palace did. I am doing Chef Mickey's and just walking over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter