Dinner recommendations--birthday?

MaryBeth18

Earning My Ears
We're looking for a special dinner for dd's 18th birthday. BOG is full (we do hope to have lunch there--crossing fingers!) Any recommendations for dinner for us--bday girl, me and (very cool) nana? Thanks!

Do you have any location preferences? Like, would you prefer it to be at a park or a hotel? Or it doesn't matter? And what kind of food does your DD like? I hope your DD enjoys her birthday :)

MaryBeth18 said:
Hi Allie,
She likes Italian, either park or hotel is fine. Thanks!

Hi! I'm a 17 year old DD and I go to Disney all the time! Some of my favorite places to eat when we have reservations are...

1. If you're open to trying new things Boma at AKL
2. If you like seafood, Cape May at Beach Club is amazing
3. Never have I been, but my mom loves the restaurant in France at Epcot
4. One of my many favorite is Biergarten in Germany at Epcot
5. Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom has a great dinner, all American
6. 1900 Park Fare has an amazing dinner as well, a lot of variety but mainly American.

These are just a few I've been too. I can list more if these don't sound appealing!

We tried Via Napoli and LOVED IT! I haven't been to Tutto Italia but from what I've heard, it isn't worth it. Some non-Italian options that are special for an eighteenth birthday are Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge, Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club, or Le Cellier in Epcot. Go here and look through the menus, see what strikes your fancy :) Disney is so good about making birthdays special that wherever you go, you'll have a great time!

Just purely out of curiosity, when is your DD's birthday? I'll be 18 in July :)

Tutto Italia is really good, I always enjoy it.
It's not Italian, but Le Cellier in the Canadian pavilion is one of my favorites.

I would say you should eat at Canada in Epcot. They hav the best steak and raspberry chocolate milkshakes to die for!! Hahah. It is my favorite restaurant! :)

fruto95 said:
Hi! I'm a 17 year old DD and I go to Disney all the time! Some of my favorite places to eat when we have reservations are...

1. If you're open to trying new things Boma at AKL
2. If you like seafood, Cape May at Beach Club is amazing
3. Never have I been, but my mom loves the restaurant in France at Epcot
4. One of my many favorite is Biergarten in Germany at Epcot
5. Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom has a great dinner, all American
6. 1900 Park Fare has an amazing dinner as well, a lot of variety but mainly American.

These are just a few I've been too. I can list more if these don't sound appealing!

France is really good too!!! On certain days at lunch they bring out a "special guest" SPOILER ALERT it Remy for the movie Ratatouille. (Srry if its spelled wrong). I love their food, it is also one of my favorites. I love their cheese puff pastry. :)

The Coral Reef at Epcot is amazing! Not only do they have food that is TO DIE FOR (and thats coming from a VERY picky eater) you can watch the fish! The sea turtle is so cute! Seats right by the tank is the best!

It's not fancy, but it in my opinion the most personal restaurant I've been to is the 50's Prime Time Cafe in HS. There's nothing like it anywhere!

I'd say to keep checking online for a BOG reservation to open up -- you never know! :)

Hello,

I am 13 and been to Disney World seven times so far and MANY more to come. I recommend a TON of restaurants if you ask me:

1. Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort (go to Magic Kingdom, then take a monorail to Disney's COntemporary Resort (first stop)! The characters, the buffet, and the dessert! Everything you can possibly imagine is there!

2. Cinderella's Royal Table (located in the Magic Kingdom). This restaurant is a magical one. You can explore a view of, pretty much the ENTIRE Magic Kingdom! It's a great restaurant!

3. Sci-Fi Cafe is a wonderful restaurant if your DD loves movies and short clips! The restaurant is located right next to the American Idol Experience :rolleyes1 in Hollywood Studios. The table is actually a real car! It's really neat and their is everything you could want there: even milkshakes (vanilla, chocolate, etc.) My family has been there I believe two times so far and we've loved it! I really recommend going there. She will LOVE it! <3

I hope you choose one of these restaurants. To be honest, all the restaurants have a little bit of magic in every bite! :)

P.S. - Happy 18th birthday DD! :cake:

Personally, I love Via Napoli, The Yak and Yeti, Liberty Tree Tavern, Teppen Edo, La Cellier, 50's Prime Time, and though I've never been there, I hear Ohana is super good!
Happy birthday to your daughter :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter