Dinner Shows in Orlando - Check Them Out!

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
I was recently in Orlando for a conference and we wanted to do something in the evenings so we booked 2 dinner shows.

Capone's Dinner Show - This was a blast. We did the VIP package so we arrived early to hang out with the "mob". We hung out in the lounge area and played some games and were seated early and were first to the buffet. We also got 2 souvenir shot glasses. The night was a lot of fun. Lots of audience interaction and drinks were topped off many times during the night. The performers were awesome and the staff was in character as well. Great value for the price. Purchase tickets online and they are a steal!

Medieval Times - Arrive early and check out the village. After you can go in early and get a few drinks and look around. We did the Royalty package and got great seats in the middle of the arena. Food was quite good and the show was a lot of fun. The performers really got into character!

Thanks for this. We have always considered doing those, but never got around to it. I am going to keep it in mind for a possibility of something to do on our next vacation. I was thinking the Capone Dinner Show would be best since it includes a buffet dinner which works well for my family. Thanks for sharing.

Did the Medieval Times one on a high school band trip several years ago (so no 'drinks' since we were with a group of minors). Maybe that was why I was not impressed! We have gone to the local Renaissance Festival many times and seen similar shows. The Capone one sounds more interesting to me.

I LOVE Medieval Times! We go to the one in north Atlanta when we visit my relatives there. I would go every year for my birthday if there was one near us in NC. I can't help but think of the Cable Guy when we go...so much fun (don't miss the museum of torture).

Always look on Groupon or the Third Party Ticket sites .... you can often get discounted tickets.

Thanks for the reviews! Would like to do one of these shows on a future trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter