Dinner Shows in Orlando - Need Opinions

Ned Land

Mouseketeer
Anyone know where I can find reviews of the dinner shows in Orlando? I am looking to see how the Pirate Show, Arabian Nights Show, and Medieval Times Show all compare in fun, food, and value.

I've done Medieval Times, years ago, in Anaheim -- I thought the demonstrations (such as falconry) outstripped the main show, which was basically a WWE version of a jousting contest. The food was OK at best.

3 years ago, we tried Arabian Nights in Orlando, since we were staying at the resort right next to it. We regretted it -- more so for the fact that our 13-month-old son just didn't take to it at all, and spent the whole time crying. Food was sub-par, but the show (what I saw of it) looked pretty good.

We did the Pirate adventure dinner show about 5 yrs ago. We all thought it was fun. The building didn't look like much when we pulled up, but inside was amazing. It looks like a real pirate ship inside and it is surrounded by water. If you do a search for the website, I believe there are pictures. The kids loved it and want to do it again. I thought the food was also good.

I'm thinking of doing this one...

especially with this...
coupon.png

from their website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter