• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner Suggestions??

fairytinkerbell

<font color=purple>The music in the Disney Plannin
These are the places i am thinking about eating dinner at:
ANy comments??

1. The Melting Pot, (Fondue rest) intl drive
2. Wild Jacks (intl drive)-tried last trip-awesome bbq
3. Ohana
4. Boston Lobster feast 192:bounce:
5. Wantilan Luau @ Royal Pacific?
6. Liberty Tree Tavern
7. Sci Fi Diner
8. Epcot @ night, boring? not worth money? i never went @night

I can't say enough great things about 'Ohana. It was the best meal of our whole vacation...tied with Boma which I HIGHLY recommend. Anyway, everything there was delicious, the service was excellent and its just an overall wonderful experience. We went on our last night after being stuck on the broken monorail for an hour and a half TWICE over the course of the day. Our wonderful server comped our desserts (there were 7 of us) just to make our day a little more "magical". And the meal was fabulous even before we knew about the dessert. The shrimp and turkey were our favorites along with the chicken wings, wontons and salad. INCREDIBLE! Not to be missed!
And don't count out Boma just because its a littel different. My Dad is astrict American style meat and potatoes kind of guy. He was convinced he's hate Boma and it was his favorite meal of the trip. Even over 'Ohana. Good luck deciding!

LTT is pretty good. Sci Fi is fun and i have heard mixed reviews on the food. EC there are lots of good restaurants there, you might try Le Cellier, Rose & Crown (good view of lake), Marrekesh or Mitsokoshi Teppanyaki.

We have a local Melting Pot and they are all really good, but expensive.

You say you have never been to Epcot at night? Do you mean you have never seen Illuminations or you just haven't eaten at dinner? If you haven't see Illuminations make a PS for early enough to see it at 9. 6 or so is ideal. You will need time to claim a spot.

My favorites places for dinner at Epcot are Le Cellier and Rose and Crown.

Epcot is wonderful at night. All the buildings are so pretty when they are lit up.

Yes, Epcot would be an ideal place to go to at night....It's actually the only time we go. It's tradition...the first night there is always Epcot night...and we will try Rose & Crown this year!

Switch the Sci-Fi Diner to a lunch or an after dinner dessert, or if those aren't an option, skip it.

-Josh

I can only comment on on-property restaurants, but here goes.

1. O'Hana's -- we really enjoyed it here and loved the selection of food.
2. LTT -- I was not thrilled the last time I dined there, but it could have been an off day.
3. Sci Fi -- Was not happy on the last trip and thought the food was just so-so.

My recommendations would be:
1. California Grill
2. Whispering Canyon Cafe
3. Rose & Crown (EPCOT)
4. Le Cellier (EPCOT)
5. 50's Primetime Cafe (MGM)
6. Cindy's lunch or dinner (MK)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter