Dinner with Shamu

Your table is determined by the date you book. The earlier, the better. You DO have assigned seating. If you have someone who booked that afternoon sitting poolside, and someone who booked months in advance, it wouldn't be fair.

Your table is determined by the date you book. The earlier, the better. You DO have assigned seating. If you have someone who booked that afternoon sitting poolside, and someone who booked months in advance, it wouldn't be fair.

I can confirm this. I was there in December and asked an employee. They said seats are determined in advance and are based on first come first serve and party size.

My question - my dd wanted to eat with Shamu for her 4th birthday. Does anyone know if Seaworld does a small cake or something?

you can ask the person when you book the DWS Reservations, If i remember correctly its $15 for the cake.(lol this was last year i dont know if it's changed now)

I just booked dine with Shamu for 5 on March 16th (keeping my fingers crossed that for my 14 year old photographer and marine mammal fan we'll get seats right by the water). (I also got a two year passport // gave me a 10% discount and will give me a 10% discount on other food and gifts purchased at Sea World, gives a discount for summer camps at Sea World which we do, and I'm pretty sure we'll visit next March as well as this March, making it worthwhile). Sea World is just too good a time.

20 Trips with # 21 coming up
March 1971 – KOA closest to Disney (camping)
March 1972 – Jellystone Park (camping)
March 1974 – Outdoor Resorts of America (camping)
Dec. 1974 – Outdoor Resorts of American (camping)
March 1975 – Outdoor Resorts of America (camping)
Dec. 1975 – Fort Wilderness (camping)
Dec. 1976 – Fort Wilderness (camping)
Dec. 1977 -- Outdoor Resorts of America (camping)
Dec. 1986 – Marriott Royal Palms (condo by Marriott World Center)
May 1993 – Disney Contemporary (Garden Wing) (hotel)
Dec. 1994 – Polynesian Isles (condo)
May 1999 – Disney Contemporary (Main Building with high floor and Magic Kingdom view) (hotel)
Dec. 2001 – Cypress Pointe (condo)
March 2003 – Sheraton Vistana – Cascades section (condo)
March 2004 – Sheraton Vistana – Cascades section (condo)
Dec. 2004 -- Cypress Pointe (condo)
June 2006 –Tampa relative’s condo
June 2007 – Cypress Point Grandvillas (condo). Disney -- Port Orleans Riverside (hotel), and Sheraton Vistana – Fountains section (condo) – stayed three different places on this trip.
Dec. 2008 – Sheraton Vistana Resort (remodeled Fountains section) (condo)
Oct. 2009 – Hilton Garden Inn Seaworld (hotel)
(Will be going again March 2010 – staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Seaworld again)

Can anyone tell me about this tour?How much of the tour is with dolphin interaction?I really appreciate any and all feedback!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter