Dinning Plan refillable mugs

They could design them like Tervis cups. Tervis sells the cups without a handle and sells handles, straws, coffee style lids as an add on purchase. That allows you to customize your Tervis cup any way you want. Plus they could charge more for the accessories for those that wanted to customize. Win win.

s-l300.jpg
Like this

I like them without the handles personally.

They had cardboard cup carriers at Pop last week in the grab & go area.

How did the cardboard cup carriers work for you? How many did they hold? Was it difficult to remove the cup to take a sip and then place it back in the holder? The reason I ask, is that I have to push a wheelchair, so DD usually holds both cups and hands me mine when I need it. She holds them both in one hand. I'd hate for her to burn herself handing me my coffee.

How did the cardboard cup carriers work for you? How many did they hold? Was it difficult to remove the cup to take a sip and then place it back in the holder? The reason I ask, is that I have to push a wheelchair, so DD usually holds both cups and hands me mine when I need it. She holds them both in one hand. I'd hate for her to burn herself handing me my coffee.

I didn't actually use one, but I think they hold 4 cups maybe? So I guess she could hold the cardboard holder.

The carriers are like this

316401.jpg

The cups are fairly secure, but you need to keep it level and may need to apply a little force to get the cup out. As long as the lid is on properly she shouldn't have any more risk of scalding herself when using the carrier compared to just carrying the cup anyway. Also of course if the coffee is still scalding hot then you would hurt your mouth when drinking it, so you could leave them in the tray until ready to drink :)

After our trip last week I can definitely say we like the mugs with handles much better.

Can you still bring back an old mug and get it "renewed"? I know it won't save any money, but we like the handles.

I hate the handles. My mug is useless once I get home because the handle will not allow it to fit in my car cup holder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter