Dinning Reservations online

Okiemom

Mouseketeer
Can more than one person be signed in on the My Disney Experience on different computers to make the dinning reservations when our time slot opens up? There is a party of 6, and we are linked together on my daughters account. When we get a reservation in our cart, do we need to close it out then, or wait till we get all of them done?

Can more than one person be signed in on the My Disney Experience on different computers to make the dinning reservations when our time slot opens up? There is a party of 6, and we are linked together on my daughters account. When we get a reservation in our cart, do we need to close it out then, or wait till we get all of them done?

Pretty sure anyone with permission from the primary acct holder can make ADRs or FPs. Just add them to your Disney acct online by creating a Family and Friends list and click the box that allows them to make reservations.

Do NOT wait to confirm your reservation(s) until after all your choices are made by using several computers. You can wind up losing some or all of them as the confirm page finalises the dining reservation. My Disney Experience doesn't have a "cart" for ADRs thus no holding.

Multiple people can make reservations at the same time. And like PP stated, make sure you complete each ADR in a timely manner.

This morning, my husband and I were both logged in on my account on 2 separate computers to book our ADRs. No problem doing this, we got all the ADRs we wanted for our party of 4.

Last year, my step-daughter and I booked our ADRs at the same time for our party of 6, since we were linked in MDE. (She was using her own linked account, we took our ADR list, divided and conquered).

This morning, my husband and I were both logged in on my account on 2 separate computers to book our ADRs. No problem doing this, we got all the ADRs we wanted for our party of 4.

Last year, my step-daughter and I booked our ADRs at the same time for our party of 6, since we were linked in MDE. (She was using her own linked account, we took our ADR list, divided and conquered).

My DD and I did the same thing, and we got all we wanted. We actually inadvertently booked one or two twice so after we completed our list we compared and cancelled the double.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter