Dinsey Parks "Disney Time" Sweepstakes

inspire

Earning My Ears
Do we have any DISers who have won yet? I remember that last year there seemed to be a number of winners...and this time around I haven't seen any yet. Just curious..and wishing luck to all my DIS pals:)

I saw a post about someone winning. I have entered every day..nothing yet..but I'm not holding my breathe...lol:rotfl2:

I am a minor (by a year and a half :headache:), so I can't enter. But both my parents will! I am just disappointed we found out about it so late in the month.

I have a question; after my mom entered, it said one entry per email per day. Does this mean she can enter with multiple email address? Or is it one entry per person per day?

Dear theworldneedscolor..Good luck to your folks in the Sweepstakes. I always tend to take the safe route and have interpreted the rules to be one entry per person/email each day. Meaning to me: I enter once with my email and my husband enters once with his email (which is different than mine).

If you search numerous threads on these rules you will find many different interpretations of the meaning..but I do not wish to be disqualified for a multiple entry error.

Dear theworldneedscolor..Good luck to your folks in the Sweepstakes. I always tend to take the safe route and have interpreted the rules to be one entry per person/email each day. Meaning to me: I enter once with my email and my husband enters once with his email (which is different than mine).

If you search numerous threads on these rules you will find many different interpretations of the meaning..but I do not wish to be disqualified for a multiple entry error.

That is exactly what we do!!! :goodvibes Neither my DH or I have won anything before so hopefully this is it....as someone else said, I'm not holding my breath. :lmao:

This would be so great to win though!!! :genie:

We haven't won yet, but I have confidence!

Yeah, right. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter