Direct pricing

tgarre06

DIS Veteran
Hi, I see on Disney’s vacation club website the pricing to go direct for Riv and CC, but I don’t see the direct pricing for the other resorts. Is it on their website? If not, does anyone have it?

Thanks!

On the Other Benefits tab - click on Special Add on offers - then Use this request tool.

And be aware, that direct pricing increased in January on many of the sold out resorts.

I’m going resale, not enough benefits for me to justify going direct. Thank you all for your help!

Yes! I did hear that Copper Creek is going up in price on Saturday, I believe. However, I didn't ask what it was going to. Feeling good about getting my resale at $134!

Any idea what the new price is? $235 would be my guess.

Any idea what the new price is? $235 would be my guess.
I just asked my guide, and he said (take it for what it's worth) that there are no plans to increase Copper Creek at this time.

I just asked my guide, and he said (take it for what it's worth) that there are no plans to increase Copper Creek at this time.

Are so few people buying CCV right now? I would have expected it to be sold out already. Seems instead they are not increasing the price and don't they even have better discounting that RIV right now?

Riviera is $201 now. It was $195 for existing members before the increase last weekend

I have to ask with how many contracts you purchases in the last 2 years, did you do all resale or direct? We also purchased (resale) at BRV first contract back in 2019 as a family of 5. What made you choose all the other resorts?

I have to ask with how many contracts you purchases in the last 2 years, did you do all resale or direct? We also purchased (resale) at BRV first contract back in 2019 as a family of 5. What made you choose all the other resorts?

I have 13 contracts - 2000 point

1 x BLT contract 155 point direct.

All other 1845 points resale.

My first DVC purchase was on 20th April 2020, which was resale.

We have a mix of resale and direct. We started with BRV because we love the Wilderness Lodge, with a resale contract and a direct. We originally targeted an August UY but went with Sep UY because we found the perfect contract. In hindsight I wish we had done August just because it’s a more popular UY with more available contracts.

We added on pretty quickly at AKV because it’s our second favorite resort and we knew when we bought in that we wanted to own there, too.

One reason we chose BRV was because we have teenage boys who won’t share a bed, so the third sleeping space in the studio was important. However, in hindsight, we should have gone with CCV because I’ll hopefully be retiring around when BRV expires, and we’ll want to keep visiting Disney and staying at the Wilderness Lodge. Disney’s summer incentives last year AND the value of purchasing Fixed Weeks is what prompted us to buy into CCV last year - we bought three fixed weeks and then three small resale contracts so we can upgrade to 1 or 2 BRs as needed for the holiday trips.

We added on points at SSR primarily for SAP, but also for Treehouse 11 month priority when needed for family holiday stays.

Hilton Head was a bit of a whim as I found a great deal on a 50-point contract; we intend to use for Memorial Day long weekends or for stopping on our way to Disney when we drive. We love the vibe of the resort, and it’s a great relaxing getaway.

VGC was because we love it as well, and I really wanted to own the Trifecta of Peter Dominick designed resorts (WL, AKL, and VGC). We also love to visit around Halloween to Christmas, so having a small amount of points for a long weekend every other year was perfect for us, and I managed to snag two small contracts, so I jumped on it.

We added on Riviera when we purchased CCV as DVC allowed us to combine our RIV with CCV for higher incentives. We really wanted an Epcot area resort, unless for food and wine, but didn’t want to pay the premiums for BCV and BWV given their expiration dates. We got a great price so it was worth it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter