• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Directions To Ohanas..........

Desi

<font color=990000>Seek color and ye shall receive
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH DIRECTIONS? We know it's at the disney polynesian. (is it the same one where Emeril's is at??)
I'm so confused. helpppppppp:confused:

the polynesian is on the monrail. if you go to the TTC and you can ride the monorail to the resort. emirl's is not located in this resort. if you are taking wdw transportation, then go to any park and take the polynesian bus. from MK there is the monorail or boat. where are you staying? send me a PM and i can give you better directions.:tongue:

When you get to the Polynesian, Ohana's is on the 2nd floor. The monorail will arrive on this floor, but you will have to go upstairs if you come by bus or car.

If you are staying at a Disney resort, you will receive a transportation map when you check. It explains the bus/monorail system and how to get from place to place.

I think Emeril's is over at Universal.

You can walk to the Polynesian from the TTC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter