Dis 10th Anniversary mention - July 2016

limabeanmom2003

Wilderness Lodge Memories
Pete and crew! I can't wait to hear how the 10th anniversary will be celebrated! can you give us any hints about what you are planning or when more info will be announced?

This is so cool,
apparently I accidentally booked my next (and third trip ever to DisneyWorld) starting on the 25th of July 2016,
hopefully there will be some activities during the week after de the 25th as well!!

Last edited:
We cleared our calendar after Pete mentioned it the first time. Now that he's confirmed it, we've got it down for sure.

The great thing is that we were considering buying annual passes when we go in November because we plan to go back in January and that would just about make it worth it. Now we will definitely buy them since we'll get to use them again in July.

That's usually the week we go to Disney so if we go I'll be very happy that we can join in the celebration.

My husband and I will also be celebrating our 10 year anniversary that week (July 22nd), and we did honeymoon in WDW. It would be fun to celebrate both anniversaries in WDW! We'll have to see how the year goes :)

Alright, alright, fine, FINE, you've talked me into it! We are renewing the annual passes and clearing the schedule. ok? sheesh!

I kid, of course! We don't think we can manage to go on the podcast cruise, so a chance to go to a DIS celebration is very exciting!

We usually avoid the summer months like the plague, but this announcement has us already packing!
Knowing Pete, he'll find us a nice air conditioned space to gather. Maybe he'll rent out Wonders of Life or something like that. That would be really cool.

We are going on the Dis cruise in December 2016 and I am saving like a mad woman so that we can go to this also in July 2016!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter