DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

When can we expect more news about the events for the week? I know there is something planned for It's a Small World on the 3rd, but hubby and I are going to AK that day.

When can we expect more news about the events for the week? I know there is something planned for It's a Small World on the 3rd, but hubby and I are going to AK that day.

You will know when we know.

As you can tell, John is working like a dog on this event.

If you want to join us, you can change your plans and go to AK another day.

You will know when we know.

As you can tell, John is working like a dog on this event.

If you want to join us, you can change your plans and go to AK another day.

I appreciate the offer, but I have my ROL viewing this day too, but I haven't made any other hard core plans the rest of the week. Besides with AK open until 1am every day during the week, maybe I will end up skipping our plans for the 3rd anyway and join you. I just know MK is gonna be REALLY crowded that day so that's also a factor.

I was really excited for the party about 2 hours ago. Now, I'm *any happy emotion* imaginable!!! I saw Jodi Benson on Christmas narrating the Candlelight Processional. Now, I get to see her in concert!?!?! Yippee!!! :thanks::yay::dogdance:

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the hand work John, yourself, and the entire team are putting into the DIS 20th event. It is much appreciated Kevin!!
:disrocks::earsboy::tigger:::MickeyMo:tinker:

Also wanted to echo these thanks to the entire team but especially @WebmasterJohn for putting this event together ... not only does it sound amazing but it also is just so unique and something that only our group will ever get to do at WDW which is just amazing to me

Kudos to you all!

Trying to make the party with my schedule. Wont be able to make it at opening.What is the latest one can show up for entry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter