• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS App crashed/won't connect

heffalump9

DIS Veteran
Tried using my DIS app last night but the app gave me a connection error -2 (I think) and the screen went black with a brown line at the bottom and won't work any more. I tried reloading off iTunes but get the same error again and a black screen. Help I love the app and want to put it back on my iTouch.

Help

Double click the home button on the iTouch. You'll see the current running apps on the bottom. press one of those apps and hold until you see them "shake" and the "X" appears. Find the DIS app and click the "X" to close it. Now try reloading it and see if it works.

I still can't use my app, I get the following error:

Connection error
The operation couldn't be completed
(kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 2.)

Please help!

Yup, I'm having the same issue. I get an error message saying the database/server is outdated and then the little clock keeps going and going to try and log me in, though it never does.

I tried this one last idea and it seems to work. Hard reboot your iTouch, turn completely off. In iTunes delete Disboards app from your computer and your iTouch, then download app again and allow the iTouch to back up and sync. This was the only way I could get rid of the black screen and resume use.

Mine is working now- on iphone right now. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter