DIS at Mardi Gras- We missed ya'll!

TheBeadPirate

Button Maker Magician & Blinkie toting Sherpa
Just wanted to show ya'll our DIS colors at Mardi Gras. Rick and I met Kevin, John, Bob, and Dian-er at the Candlelight Processional (I actually have the Mickey head beads for all of you-I just need to know where to send them). It was sooo warm yesterday I forgot about the masking and just wore my DIS tee!

Thought you all might enjoy-
001_0607.jpg

001_0605.jpg

We toasted to you guys and stuffed ourselves with King Cake- Julie/Corey hope you all got one... If not drop me a line and I'll get one made for ya!

AND KEVIN- If you ever quit having your tourist boy hissy fits because somebody might recognize your voice I'll have to come down there and pinch ya!;) :rotfl2: (Those are always my favorite!)

Lori & Rick

The Bead Pirates

Looks like y'all had a great time! Thanks for the offer of the King Cake, but my FIL shipped us one and we should get it today! :cool1:

How cool is that! :thumbsup2

We did our own version of Mardi Gras here at Universal on Saturday night and again at Pat O’Briens on Fat Tuesday. No more Hurricanes for me -- until next year.

There were lots of people with bead envy, b/c the ones they throw here are the same ones that remain on the ground in New Orleans. You have to buy the big beads.

Holy Smokes!!! If that's the size of your beads, you have to post a pix of your jewelry box. Oh wait a minute, you did. It's that yellow box with the green trim that's behind you, right? :thumbsup2

Well Regina, I'd like to say that's it, but alas no.

We make mardi gras style beads including these ( hence Bead Pirates).:thumbsup2

But if you'd like to trade me that little box behind us for the big beads....I'm up for it!:lmao:

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter