DIS CJ 07-08/ update post #1 11/6/07

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Hey all, I'm going to start a new thread for this so if you will please post your Theme and book size again. Also please PM me with travel plans as they come up. And let me know when you mail and receive so I can keep track. Also please let me know if you need to step out. If you can't finish a book on time mail it on and we can make arrangements to pick it up at the end.

We will also be holding the November mailing for the holidays. When you receive your book at the end of November you have until Jan 28 to mail again.

Oh and can everyone pick a smilie so I can put your smilie next to who ever has your book.

Thanks all!!!! You rock!!!

First mailing date is September 28

Your smilie, name, title, size, whose book you have,

:cheer2: LuvMV50 "Favorite Music while Scrapping" 10x10 -

:teeth: BernardandMissBianca "It's The Little Things That Count" 11x8 home

:stitch2: KatDisney "Scavenger Hunt" 11x8.5 BAMB has it

:flower1: AlexWyattMommy "How Does Your Garden Grow" 8.5x8.5 home

pirate: Marlynnp "I Collect......" 8x8 :flower1: home

:tigger: MazdaUK "Always Room For...." 8x8 BAMB home

:artist: rlovew "What Are You Reading Now" 8x8 KatDisney and AWM home

:tinker: Momx3boys "Favorite Rides and Characters" 8x8 home

I will it send wherever you need!

Oh, and I knew I forgot something! My book is 8x8.

Your smilie, name, title, size, whose book you have

:stitch2: Katdisney, Scavenger Hunt, I have my book 11x8.5

Thanks Buffy for all you do :) It does not go unnoticed.

I almost had a panic attack, I went and bought some new refill pages for my book and they DON'T fit. Ugh! I luckily have enough pages in it to cover everyone after counting them. But all is A ok now..lol..

:flower1:, AlexWyattMommy, "How Does Your Garden Grow?", 8.5x8.5, my own.

Thank you for taking this on BAMB.
So far the only vacation I have is August 2008 and we will almost all be in Florida then together. :thumbsup2

Thanks Buffy for all you do :) It does not go unnoticed.

I almost had a panic attack, I went and bought some new refill pages for my book and they DON'T fit. Ugh! I luckily have enough pages in it to cover everyone after counting them. But all is A ok now..lol..

:grouphug:

I'm glad your pages are going to be ok. I always worry that I won't have enough pages.

:flower1:, AlexWyattMommy, "How Does Your Garden Grow?", 8.5x8.5, my own.

Thank you for taking this on BAMB.
So far the only vacation I have is August 2008 and we will almost all be in Florida then together. :thumbsup2

We can swap them out too. Should we let the owners peek or no??

I am having a block right now. I didn't like my sign in page so I am revamping it, well because I am doing that I now have to change my intro again..lol..I did get my cover done it looks so awesome if I do say so myself.

:tinker: Momx3boys, Favorite Disney Rides & Characters, 8x8, my own book

Thanks Buffy!!

:tigger: MazdaUK "Always room [for ....]" 8x8 mine, plus I'm getting pages ready for Marlynn (she's sending the tag over rather than the whole book - this is how we're going to work it to protect the books and our bank balances from too much international shipping:thumbsup2 )

Mine is ready, and I'll be sending the pages only plus hers as soon as the tag reaches me (work permitting).

I'm also planning ahead photo-wise;)

Peek? Let them peek? If you're not going to let me peek, than please don't tell me mine is there. I'll go crazy not being able to see it. I don't do surprises real well.:rotfl:

I don't do surprises at all! First Christmas DH and I were together he was horrified that i squeezed my presents and guessed what they were (my DSis and I ALWAYS did this, so she ended up wrapping loads of old fabric, egg boxes etc. to disguise LP's :rotfl2: )

updated, just waiting to hear from bobcat.

BTW, just for ya'll to know. PrincessNancy96 is my back up. If for some reason I should have to step down then she will help me out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter