• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Digi Scrapping Challenge #38 (12-31 - 1/6/09)

Super lifts so far guys!

Probably not since it was a guy I talked to. ;) But still, how cool! I have some pics of the ride where you can see CM, maybe one of them is you? :) We knew how long the wait would be, but still couldn't believe at about 10am, the FP was for 7pm! We did the character M&G across the way, a few other DHS things, went to the Boardwalk for dinner, and finally came back just for the ride. It was so worth it that we completely changed our touring plan. We weren't coming back to DHS, but instead of going to another park 2 days later, we went to DHS at opening just to ride again. We got a FP, rode standby, used our FP, and since the line wasn't too about (about 30min), we just got back in line again. We don't usually do that, but it was so much fun!

Wow Heather you really liked that ride.

This challenge was lots of fun. And my husband was impressed at how many pictures I got on one page...not as many as my inspiration but my completed page is 8x8.

Inspired by Holly-Days Parade by Dimplebrandy from Flikr group

2639784494_f376164476.jpg

And now for my version

Dis_board_Challenge_38_-_Page_027.jpg

Background and some embellies Roadtrip by Miss Kim

Ribbon House of Mouse by??
Filmstrip Mousescraps by Ketchum
Stitch from Stictches by Brittish

WOW!!! This is a terrific challenge!! I REALLY love all of the layouts so far. Gorgeous doesn't even come close to an expression for them. I'm going to try my best to sit down and join this one. I want to scraplift everything that's been lifted so far! LOL!

Great job ladies!!!! Really!!
:cheer2:

I scraplifted RatherBscrappin's Cool Treats:

Here's my lift:

Click for credits

I scraplifted Britt's Dream Ears! layout off of the Dis Flickr Pool:

2968016016_957d81ccf5.jpg

Credits are here

Here's my take on it:

DREAM_EARS.jpg

CREDITS: I'm a Dreamer Add On, Glam o rama (paper recolored),
Delicate Mickey Sprinkles, Dreams Do Come True (white paper),
Got a Date Strips, *NEW* Basic Felt Alpha,
Wide Open Spaces Template and
Hang In There v.2, all by Britt ish Designs

Photo holder by Bernie-Ann Flanagan

Scraplifted Britt ish Designs layout Dream Ears! off
of the Flickr Disney Digi Scrappers Pool

These are looking fantastic you guys!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :banana:

Caits -- I LOVE that LO by lovegoofy and have thought of lifting it myself...Love your lift -- such a great pic... love the bright pops of color against the black -- so CUTE!

Photobee (Dawn)
-- Another awesome choice for a lift -- that one is in my faves as well! LOVE the big pic with the smaller ones across the bottom -- you got some great fireworks pictures!!

Cruisecrzy -- Awesome lift! Love the compositon here... Such great pics... Love how you put the journaling in the little film reel element!

Kswm (Heather) -- Too cute -- OMGosh -- love those pics. Great choice for a lift -- I really love how you did your title.

Ms.pinkpixie -- Another awesome choice for a lift... love that LO too ...Great use of the fun elements ... I adore that tink stamp -- so so cute!

18Magic -- Awesome life -- love that LO by Britt too ... such GREAT colors... Love your title work and how you layered the papers. Great ribbons too...

GREAT LOs EVERYONE!!!

I decided to scraplift Heather's "Magical Memory." I love the frame on top of the circle frame.

Clarice

This was fun! :)

I lifted Britt's "Everyone loves a Parade" and flipped it horizontally:

Britt's:
everyone-loves-a-parade_WEB.jpg

My lift:
BuzzLightYear.jpg

Credits:
Scraplift of Britt's Everyone loves a Parade
Space Ranger by Britt-ish Designs
Mickey Sprinkles by Britt-ish Designs
Tag and Dates - Tabby Dates by Britt-ish Designs
Black String - String Theory by Britt-ish Designs
View Master - Kathryn Balint's Retro 3D Viewer

Well, I'm lifting YOURS haha. I didn't realize you were hosting either, I just wanted to scrap my Minnie House pics and liked your arrangement!

and here's mine:

wdw2008minniehouse.jpg

I used Tea Party by Stacy Carlson & Mad Scrapper Designs at Gotta Pixel.

Thanks for hosting this week Christy and lining up such a great prize!
Here's Christy's (DisneyCruiser2008) two pager that I lifted.
DL_1_-_Page_097.jpg

DL_2_-_Page_098.jpg

Here's my semi-modified :goodvibes take on it! I kept a lot of the same elements, etc just because I loved the page so much, but changed up the basic idea on the second page.
MagicalDay.jpg

MagicalNight.jpg

Credits: Britt-Leave the World Behind, A Kid Again Alpha, Ribbon Jar

I lifted this layout by fran98765.

Fran's Layout & CREDITS:
2472055436_133f3b62fa.jpg

MY LAYOUT:
web-DIS-Challenge-Week-38b.jpg

MY CREDITS
Paper & Elements: Flower Child by Traci Reed, Heather Roselli & Sara Amarie
Date & Ribbon: Barely Sliding By Ribbon Sliders by Ellie Lash
Fonts: Bradley Hand ITC

robin, WOW!! how did you get such a great shot of the monorail?! Were you in the front of a passing one?? That is a GREAT shot!!!!!

Be back later to comment, but I just had to say thanks so much ms. pinkpixie & Melissa for scraplifting me. :D

Mine isn't so much a scraplift as it is a downright steal! :rolleyes1

Here's Britt's original LO, which I just fell in love with:

And here's mine.

450069167_JPwb8-L.jpg

Kit: Easily Amused by Traci Reed; Alphas: A Month at at Time Add On by Traci Reed, Baggin' it by Happy Scrap Girl; Fonts: JaneAusten, Maiandra GD

Mine isn't so much a scraplift as it is a downright steal! :rolleyes1

I know the feeling...that's what I felt like with Christy's LO too! You did a great job though!

Love everyone else's LO's too. It's always so interesting to see how folks can transform LO's. :goodvibes

Thanks for lifting me Robin. Love the monorail pic and that you stacked the small pic! Great job everyone else too!

Great scraplifts! I left love where I could. For the rest of you...wow! I should have found this place a year ago! :) I think I'm hooked now! Where else can you get so much inspiration for Disney layouts! :) You are all a group of very talented scrappers!

Photobee, this is a great place! I'm so inspired by everyone's talent. I've gotten a lot of ideas from everyone. I so enjoy seeing what everyone creates from week to week.

And it's always nice to have another digi-scrapper join the ranks! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter