DIS Digi Scrapping Challenge #38 (12-31 - 1/6/09)

Wow, I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's lifts. I love seeing the creative transformations! I should never have to buy another idea book again. I some $$$ invested in those and now they are just collecting dust.

And here is my take on it: "Disneyland Man" <-- click for credits

Disneyland_Man_WEB.jpg

Yes, you ARE lucky to have a Disneyland man!!!! I've been s-l-o-w-l-y converting mine to see things that way... :laughing:

WOW you guys!!! This has been so much fun!!

Melissa -- Awesome lift!!! I love that circle mat and great colors -- so cute!!

Susan -- I love that LO by Britt too, and I adore your lift... totally love how you flipped it and made it your own!! Great use of the embellies too!!

Fran -- ahh -- Thanks fopr lifting me. :) Wow -- I really love yours -- that kit you used is absolutely adorable and is perfect for the pics. I love the lacey embellies and how you did your title. Super, super, cute~!

Kelli -- So fun. I'm flattered. Isn't that a great 2 pager template by Susan? I love that one -- I've used it several times!! It came out great!! Great job with all of it!

Robin -- Great choice for a lift.... I love the compositon of Fran's LO! Yours is adorable too... I love how you clipped the pics up there!

Quiltymom -- Super, super fun!! I've really been into squares lately, and that came out perfect!! Love your titlework and all of the fun papers!

Britt -- SUPER cute... LOVE your title... Such awesome pics... just adorable! Lucky girl!!

Stay tuned... I'll be back after dinner to announce the winners!!! :):)

Ok! Drumroll pleeeeassseeee!!!!! All of the entries were fantastic!!! I loved hosting this challenge!!!!

And the winners of Jeni's adorable alpha ARE:

Ceeliebell and Caitsmama! :banana:

Thank you so much Christy!!! This is my first time winning! You made my day! LOL
Thanks again!

Congrats Ceeliebell and Caitsmama! Everyone did such a great job!

Oops - I did not now that was a template from Susan! I simply recreated it!

Congratulations, Ceeliebell and Caitsmama! :cheer2: Great job, everyone!! I'm sorry I missed this challenge and thanks for hosting, Christy.

Wow, I am very surprised! This was one of my first time joining a challenge. I absolutely loved everyone's layouts! Thanks for hosting Christy! :banana:

Congrats Ceeliebell and Caitsmama! Everyone did such a great job!

Oops - I did not now that was a template from Susan! I simply recreated it!

No oops.. :) I just assumed you used the template! :) You did a GREAT job recreating it... it can be such a pain to get all the boxes lined up , etc. :)

No oops.. :) I just assumed you used the template! :) You did a GREAT job recreating it... it can be such a pain to get all the boxes lined up , etc. :)

I didn't notice the template in the SBC+ thread. Let me tell you...it was a pain to get it all set up. But now...just a snap to toss some things in and have a completed LO! You guys on the SBC+ thread have helped more than you will ever know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter