DIS Digi Scrapping Challenge #39 (1/7 - 1/13/09)

cait - I love that photo of "wanted" Mr. Potato Head. Disney touches are so much fun!

18 - You got to draw Jiminy at Studios?!? Jealous! :)

I've been lurking on these challenges for ever, so I finally decided to jump in.

I wanted to be really anal and use every single color. Then the page got way too busy ... but I still think I snuck them all in.

Segway108-1.jpg

Credits: :scared: I'm not really sure. The paper says "asum" in my horrid filing system. And I know the alpha is from the newest daily download from scrapmatters (coffee)

Here is mine:

Though the version I posted at SM is slightly different just because I thought of adding something, but it wasn't in the color palette.

This was a fun challenge! I love the character color challenges! :) Thanks Britt!

I got mine done! YAY! Thanks for the Goofy Colors Britt! haha! Not sure if it was intentional, but Jiminey has yellow on his shoes and coat too. I snuck a bit of yellow on mine too, not much tho! I used this for the scraplift challenge at SM too!

Sorry I went MIA this weekend! Just needed some time away from the old computer!! hahaha But I'm back and determined to comment on EACH entry! I can't believe how many wonderful Disney LOs came in while I was away!

Sharon: Love this title! I'm totally going to have to remember it for a page of my own!!

Christy: That photo and the journaling that tells the story is sooooo precious. I love that Penny loves Minnie so much! She is just a doll! Amazing page.

Lvdisney: What a cute 2-pager!! Those photos are all incredible!

BriarRose: I wondered if anyone would use that alpha for a Mickey page when I was making it. It's pretty cartoony like the classic Mickey cartoons I think!! :) This is sooo cute. That series of pics of you and the Mouse are soooo fun. What an awesome Christmas Eve!

Pam: I think that's AWESOME that you have Jiminy pics to scrap for this challenge. Good on ya! I wish I did!!! I'm so jealous you got to meet him. LOVE the quote. LOVE the colors and sparkle!! This is just perfect.

kswm30b: This is so cool! I love the blended skull. I love the layered paper with the sparkle skulls. What a fun chance encounter. :)

Jenifer: I LOVE IT!! The pics against the black paper just POP off the page. I love your title work too. AWESOME job!

Robin: This is such a cute page. These pics are just PERFECT for this color challenge. I love how you did the title too. Adorable.

ms.pinkpixie: So cute! I love that gelly alpha you used and the template works well with these pics too. Great job.

Caitsmama: I love this ride!! Isn't it just so fun!? I assume its the same as the one at California Adventure . . . anyway - this is just an awesome LO. Great job.

Amanda: WOW! Your drawings are great!! He seems like a really hard character to draw. I love learning to draw the characters at the Animation Academy. That's what its called at California Adventure. TOTALLY adorable LO!

CAVEA001: WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGES! We love to have new players. This LO is GREAT. I love the burst paper and the picture is awesome. I would love to go on a segue tour!

Melissa: You know I love that missing element, everyone go check it out in the SM gallery. It's such a cute touch. Even without it this page ROCKS. Your layering and element placement is just wonderful.

Fran: SO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE the use of the papers and the autograph is so cute! Love how you did the date too. Awesome job!!

OK I think that's everyone. Did I miss anyone?!

Thanks sooo much for all the entries so far. If you haven't entered yet, you have until tomorrow night at midnight to do so!!! Keep 'em comin'!!! :cool1:

I am BEHIND!!!!! I've only scrapped ONE page so far this month. Pathetic, I know. But I did just about obliterate the (I kid you not!) 2-1/2 foot high mending and repairs pile that was hiding behind my basement couch. Now it's just a manageable bit or two in the mending basket. I'm ready to scrap again!!!

I gotta get movin...

Wow everyone is so talented, I love all the great layouts!
I've been lurking on this thread for a long time. I got PSE6 for Christmas, so now I can finally join in!:cool1: This is my fourth digital layout. It took a long time but, I really like digital scrapping so far! :thumbsup2

BlockPartyBash.jpg

Credits: Dreams do come true by Britt-ish Designs

Photobee: Such cute layering!! I love it. I love the diagonal slice on the papers. Very cute page.

VacationKicks: Welcome to the challenges!! So happy to have you! :lovestruc I love your page. The block of photos is really cute!

Glad to see some new people joining in on the fun!

Here's my page.

454460242_7qA8M-L.jpg

Credits: Leave the World Behind and Mouse in the House by Britt-ish Designs
Template: Creative Memories
Font: Walt Disney Script

QuiltyMom: You TOTALLY captured that feeling of anticipation and calm before you head into Disneyland for a day of magic. I almost got chills reading your journaling. AWESOME PAGE!!!!!

quiltymom - that LO is awesome! All those seemingly (sp?) random colors just go together perfectly. :)

Hello to everyone :) It has been forever since I have posted a layout. This pregnancy is kicking my ---- and I haven't had much time on the computer. I missed seeing everyone's creations. Now that I am back on the DIS - I am inspired!!

Here is my last minute entry...

3195248117_b01016588c.jpg

Credits: Britt's My Bead Jar and the background is my sister in law's costume with added texture.

I hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year!

Wow...there are some amazing LO's for this challenge!

Here is mine...I finally got it finished with tonight's SS at SM!

JiminyCricket.jpg

Credits

Jennifer - SO COOL! I love the bright colors. So awesome. What neat memories. Welcome back girl! We've missed ya.

kellig - SO CUTE! Perfect pic for this challenge!! :) :) I love the worn bracket mat. Those film frames look so cute stacked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter