• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Digi Scrapping Challenge #39 (1/7 - 1/13/09)

I'm here to announce my two winners!!

First up - the lucky randomly drawn entry goes to . . .

Robin (RRBB) with her "Choo Choo" layout!

web-DIS-Challenge-Week-39.jpg

And my favorite entry this week goes to . . .

Lvdisney with her "Key West Floriday" 2-Pager!

cruise-19web.jpg

cruise-20web-2.jpg

Congrats girls!!! I'll be PMing you with your "Monstrosity" prize right away!

Oh wow, thanks! There were so many wonderful layouts this week, so many I want to copy.

Congrats Robin and Lvdisney! That's a fab prize to snag!

Everyone had such great LO's this week! :goodvibes

Congratulations, Robin and Lvdisney!! :banana: Awesome layouts! Everyone had such super layouts this week. It must have been really hard to choose.

WooHoo! I can't believe I won! I NEVER win anything. I always feel so uncreative around you ladies! I have been so inspired by the pages and people on DIS! Britt, thanks so much! I really appreciate that you picked me! I absolutely love your stuff and layouts and your new kit, of course. You surely do inspire me to step outside my comfort zone. All the entries were so great. I don't know how I managed to win! To all the other ladies, keep those pages coming! I need inspiration :worship: hehe Time to get crackin on the new challenge now! Thanks again everyone for all the great comments!

Congrats Robin and Lvdisney! Your layouts were awesome!

Great job everyone! Another fabulous week of layouts!:yay:

Congrats ladies!! now everyone get to work on this weeks challenge! ;)

Wow, I loved everyone's layouts. I really wanted to join this one, but time just slipped away from me! I had lots of fun seeing everyone's take on the challenge! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter