DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates John! Now I want a funnel cake! :goodvibes

I sort of miss the old thread. I was hoping her would let us keep going for a while. I hope they get the sign-up for TSM up soon. I am going to be on Mickeys Boat the second week of November and don't want to miss out.

Made another intern cry today when I told her she excercized extremely poor judgement when she ignored the senior resident (who was right). She is really mad we are requiring her to get all her orders countersigned for a month. Hopefully she'll learn her lesson.

I missed the funnel cakes on my first read. That plus the corn dogs makes it junk food heaven. I might never leave!

Mmmm... Funnel Cake!

Can't wait to hear more info on the Friday event! Glad to hear that the podcast recording is at 2pm....hopefully it will be finished by time I have to leave for the airport

I'm here:wave2:

I was driving home so I missed the excitement of the new thread.

The other DD is home with a headache:headache: Hope she is not:sick:

WooHoo! More details!!!

If the popcorn being served is Disney popcorn (aka Orval Reddenbocker) look out! :scared1: I could eat that stuff like Lionel Richie....."All Night Long"!

That menu sounds great!!! I always think I like Cotton Candy, but once I start eating it I change my mind. I LOVE funnel cake. Now I am hungry for funnel cake!

Has anyone ever added someone to their room only reservation? I think someone might be joining us.

Thanks for the update and new thread John. The corn dogs have me giddy. :)

Our stroller will be waiting for us. :goodvibes
BTW - Congrats on the Phin win Monday night!

thanks! It is always nice to beat the J-E-T-S Even more when they are already talking superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter