DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys went crazy last night - I can't stay up that late :guilty: However, I better get used to it since it looks like we will be on minimal sleep for DAP...Good thing my parents are at the same resort as us, the kids will be able to do sleepovers in their room!

You are KIDDING me?!!! This is STILL here? I gave up at 9:30, but you guys went CRAZY after that!

:wave2:

So are you changing your flight!
We can have John sleep on the floor if you come in a day early!

Only if you are flying out yesterday and today out of Denver. Nice thought though.

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Hope to hear some more details about DAP on the podcast today....Oh! And Project X too! :cool1:

Hi Aaron! I can't wait to hear more also.

Went? :confused3

I believe crazy has long since past this crew. :rotfl2:

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Good morning everyone!

I could not keep up last evening, so I gave up completely. Now I'll never catch up! I've decided sometimes it's better to start at the end and go backwards, but then again, I'm left handed. That's how I sometimes look through magazines, too.:rolleyes1

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and Happy Wednesday!!!:goodvibes

I'm not able to get any love on the recent Southwest special. :sad2: I guess I should be lucky I have $198 rt for my NS to/from DAP. The flights Deb needs in April are terribly priced right now. :headache:

OK, you people went crazy again with postings. I just wasn't in the mood to post last night.

I was able to go online to do another ADR, it was just a test for me. Then when I tried to finish my ADRs the online system was down again. :lmao: They might get it right some time.

Kim

OK, you people went crazy again with postings. I just wasn't in the mood to post last night.

I was able to go online to do another ADR, it was just a test for me. Then when I tried to finish my ADRs the online system was down again. :lmao: They might get it right some time.

Kim

Something is def off with the ADR system today. I went to cancel a reservation and the system wouldnt recognize it. I did it 5 times and still nothing. I have the printed confirmation at home so I know I am typing in the right numbers.

I'm not able to get any love on the recent Southwest special. :sad2: I guess I should be lucky I have $198 rt for my NS to/from DAP. The flights Deb needs in April are terribly priced right now. :headache:

I didn't have any luck either. Even checking the flights out of Hartford.

I nned to go get some novacane and drilling done. If the show comes up while I'm gone please don't start listening until I get back. :lovestruc you. :)

Didn't try to catch up again :) but HI! Busy day, have to get in our state report for student count. Try to keep it under 50 pages until I get back tonight.

Cya in chat...late of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter