• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to make it through work today and I will be celebrating with all you lovely ladies tonight. See you then! :dance3:

We all deserve this special trip! :goodvibes

Have fun ladies! Three long work days to get through, but I'll make it to Anaheim on Friday.

Hope the parks are blissfully uncrowded for everyone arriving mid week.

See you soon!
Jen

I'm not ready, I'm not ready, I'm not ready! LOL I didn't get to pack last night, I did finish my errands I had to get done before leaving, and I paid all the bills I HAD to pay. LOL I also painted my nails but didn't get to finish my nail art or fold the laundry and pack. BUT that shouldn't take too long because it's only 4 days and I have everything basically out or in the laundry. It was only 1 load so that makes it easier. :) I don't have much time tonight though, I work at the bar so won't be home until later. I'm thinking I'll take my nail art stuff to the bar and work on them there. ROFL!! I just have to do polka dots and bows. :)
I'm sooooooooo excited!!

Thanks, Sarah. I've seen that one. The name caught my eye. lol I was like, hmmm, I like cupcakes... maybe I will like this wine! :rotfl2:

That's why I tried it. :rotfl2:

Have fun ladies! Three long work days to get through, but I'll make it to Anaheim on Friday.

Hope the parks are blissfully uncrowded for everyone arriving mid week.

See you soon!
Jen

Me too! :crazy2: I'll be headed down after work on Friday. I'm meeting my mom for dinner at Carnation Cafe when I get there and then hopefully meeting up with everyone at the Mad T Party. :cool1:

After being on pins and needles, I got good news today. My tax return was direct-deposited into my account today and I received my last unemployment check. I have fun money for Friday! :cool1:

I'm taking a test on Friday morning in my medical terminology class so I hope to get out of there early, like 10am.

I miss my happy place so I'm glad to be back and seeing all my old friends and meeting some new ones! :dance3:

Im still stuck at home.. I dont leave until 5 to head to the airport. I wont even be at the hotel until midnight. Im so excited I cant take it!!!!

My visit was short but glad to see those I did. I was feeling sick (cold just started yesterday) so I loved just chit-chatting with people.

Hey everyone. It was fun seeing all your facebook posts and pictures! I am looking forward to the planning for next years trip! I am definitely making that one!

SarahMay

Hello, ladies!!! I got back home this afternoon. The trip was a blast, but it was good to see my family again, too. :)

I am re-posting this from Facebook for those who aren't on there:

Thank you ladies for another wonderful trip!! I wanted to say a few things, and I hope I don't leave anyone out...please forgive me if I do! (sorry, I can only tag up to a certain amount)

~Thank you Melody for our beautiful shirts. Once again, you've outdone yourself. ~Thank you to our scavenger hunt committee, Bridget, Jessica, Melody, Katie, and Stacie for all your hard work, planning, and organization. You always impress me with how fun, detailed and well put together the hunts are!

~Thank you to Jessica and Vanessa for taking the time to arrange a trip to Company D so the Divas could get their shopping on! And, thank you to all those who were willing to drive and carpool others to the store.

~Thank you to the Meet and Greet committee, Capri (who is also an excellent party emcee!), Jen, Lisa, Laurie, Tammy, Wendy, Theresa, and Jessica. The party was a blast as usual.

~Thank you Carol for taking care of the name tags and lanyards. And, to Callie and her husband Dan for designing them. They were so cute!

~Thank you Stacie for taking charge of the photopass share. Can't wait to see all the great pics!

~Thank you Bridget for making the dining reservations. What's Disney without the food?? lol

~To the new ladies, I sincerely hope you all had a wonderful time. This is a great group of women, and I am glad you took a leap of faith and decided to be a part of it. I hope you will continue to be a part of it for many years to come.

~To all the returning ladies, it was so great to see you again. Busy lives, different states, the real world... none of that matters when we see each other again and pick up right where we left off.

~Last, but definitely not least, thank you all for the card with the kind messages, and the gift cards. What a sweet surprise. As you can see from all the names listed above, it takes many Divas to make this trip a success. There is no way any one person could do it alone. But, I do appreciate very much all of your generosity.

Love you, ladies!!

P.S. Anyone else come home with super swollen ankles and feet?? My toes look like sausages. LOL! :rotfl:

I'm sitting on my couch about to fall asleep waiting for the kids to arrive. Back to work! I really enjoyed meeting the newbies and hope I got a chance to chat with all of you. Loved getting caught up with everyone again. Ready for next year!

I'm loving all the pictures on Facebook. Looks like it was tons of fun...but isn't it always?

Oh that was a great trip! :cool1: So fun to meet everyone and thanks to all the vets who took me under their wing and made me feel welcome! :goodvibes. I made some great friends on this trip :goodvibes

I had never done a scavenger hunt before and loved, loved, loved the hunt. :thumbsup2. I am ready for next year. :woohoo: I was really amazed at all the planning and creativity that goes into the whole event. A very talented bunch of ladies we have! :)

When I arrived I was feeling under the weather. That first day was pretty rough but I started taking wheat grass shots each morning before we started. OMG that stuff tastes nasty :eek: :crazy2:...but I felt really energetic and did a marathon day on Saturday.... :yay::yay: So I am sticking with it. My new coffee - lol ;)

Everyone have a great day. Hope ya' all are able to get rested.

I'm back at work :crazy2: I wish I was still at Disneyland. 2 days wasn't enough!

Maybe next year I will try to get Wednesday and Thursday off, work Friday, and then come back down.

I had so much fun and it was great seeing everyone and meeting all of the new ladies!

Once again I think the highlight was dancing at Mad T Party! That is always a blast!

Thank you Jessica for taking us to Co D! I got the jacket, 3 shirts and a wine glass from the Tink Half Marathon for less than the price of 1 shirt at the Expo! I'm so glad I waited!

I also really liked the Good Bye breakfast at Mimi's. Normally it's hard to find everyone to say good bye on the last day.

Thank you ladies for making a couple of newbies feel so welcome! We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to many more trips in the coming years!

Linda & Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter