DIS Divas - Planning for Feb. 2020!

Really hoping to get to go on my first Divas' trip in 2016. I really wanted to go this year but couldn't quite swing it with my work schedule. Hopefully I can convince my mom to join me. We love our Mother/Daughter Disney weekends! so count a couple more AZ divas in! :earboy2:

hi Ladies. Just doing my part to keep the thread alive and near the top so people can find it. I guess working graveyard shift is good for SOMETHING!!!! :rotfl:

So one of my Lieutenants walks in here every evening and says "good evening, my shiny pennies"! I love that! So,

Good evening, my shiny pennies!

No Kroger where I live.
Karisa, you are a brave, brave woman coming on Easter. But I look forward to the pictures and hearing all about it!

No Kroger where I live.
Karisa, you are a brave, brave woman coming on Easter. But I look forward to the pictures and hearing all about it!

Oh Gosh, Linda, now you've got me super worried! Oh well. We go often enough that I am hoping for a "soak up the atmosphere" trip as opposed to "try to accomplish anything" trip. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....*wipes a tear of mirth away*

No Kroger stores???? They don't have a presence in California? I never thought about it....

There are Kroger affiliated stores in California. It's Ralphs here and they do the gas rewards many times a year :).

Hi Beth! Very pretty! I just am dreading the HEAT that will be coming all too soon!!!
Me, too!! We got a taste of it earlier this week with temps in the 90's. It was most unpleasant. It's cooled back down to the 70's for now, but I know it won't be long before we are right back up there! Ugh!

Yay Spring! Boo allergies!
Thankfully I do not have allergies, although my doctor keeps trying to suggest that I do. But, one of my girls does and it's miserable for her!! Hope yours are not too bad!

Allergies stink but YAY for Disneyland! We're gonna try in on Easter Sunday this year. WITH all 3 boys in tow. Eeeeeeeeeek....
You. Are. Nuts. LOL But good luck! I'm sure it will be fine as long as you know what you are getting into. :)

Kroger 4x Fuel Points for gift cards!
I love it when they do that! We save so much on gas that way. I got Adam a gift card to put in his Easter basket.

Really hoping to get to go on my first Divas' trip in 2016. I really wanted to go this year but couldn't quite swing it with my work schedule. Hopefully I can convince my mom to join me. We love our Mother/Daughter Disney weekends! so count a couple more AZ divas in! :earboy2:
Hello, and welcome!! We have a couple mother/daughter groups that go on the trip as well as some wonderful AZ Divas. I hope you can join in the fun! :)

I'm at work (shhh!) and I'm bored. I'm technically off the clock for lunch. What's everyone else up to today? It's a beautiful day outside, makes me sad that I have to be stuck in the office.

There are Kroger affiliated stores in California. It's Ralphs here and they do the gas rewards many times a year :).

That's good... I didn't know Ralph's was a Kroger company. I shall have to keep my eyes open. I have a dollar off a gallon burning a hole in my pocket right now!

You. Are. Nuts. LOL But good luck! I'm sure it will be fine as long as you know what you are getting into. :)

Yeah... I know. BUT, we may never get a chance to go on Easter again and I want to use the boys' AP's as much as I can before they expire, so....

Cristabel, I am on the DIS at work ALL THE TIME. What else am I gonna do at 0300 when my sleepy little town is, well, asleep?

Hi,I'm Shirley from Victoria on Vancouver Island in beautiful British Columbia and I love Disneyland.My friends and family like but don't love Disney and don't want to visit as mush as I do.I would love to visit Disneyland with a fun bunch of girls like you.

Hi Everyone! We are back from our whirlwind Easter trip (one day out and back) and while the boys enjoyed it, they don't want to do it on a Sunday again. I certainly don't blame them for that! What's everyone up to?

I just realized my profile sign is a male one, I tried to change it and it keeps changing back to male. I promise i am not a guy trying to get in on the
divas trip. I am also wandering how to join the facebook page.
Thanks, Shirley

hi Shirley!

To join the facebook group I believe you have to be FB friends with someone that's in the group, and then after that I think we can request that you be added. There is a planning page that we mostly use for trip specific plans only, and then a more general one that we use for everything else, and then a health related one too if you're interested. Are you already FB friends with any of the ladies?

So Tristan has expressed interest in going to BB for his 11th birthday this summer! I made the reservations already... I guess his younger brother will just get to experience it for Tristan's birthday too! I am banking on lots of mac and cheese. Tristan tried the Monte Cristo last weekend (we did a 3 way split with Robert) but there is NO WAY I can eat 3/4 of it and I know he won't eat more than a quarter so he is going to have to rethink that plan! I see lots of glow cubes in my future....

I am not facebook friends with any of the lades on this board and I know it is quite a ways away but would love to be a member of the planning page.

Good morning Divas, my name is Treanna, live in central California, have adult children with 2 precious Grand babies. Y'all "sound" like a fun bunch of ladies and I would love to join your group! I have always loved Disneyland but am now gonna have Disney quality AND quantity. I am the new owner of my very first, all shinning :), southern Cali annual pass! I am so excited; pass is going to be activated on Tuesday as I have the first of many to come multiple night visits to Disney resort planned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter