Dis Divas Trip Duex

Stacerita

DIS Veteran
Guess who's back
Back again
Stacie's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..

So Here I sit starting what will hopefully be an entertaining trip report. I wish I could just sit and write it all out in one shot. But unfortunately this thing called life gets in the way. Since that happens, I will have to do it as I find the time. So please be patient and know that I am working on it. I know everyone is dying for me to get it done already. Especially those who don't want to write their own trip report. That's alright. I take the challenge on with pride.

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me
I said this looks like a job for me

Guess who's back
Back again
Stacie's back
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back..

So Here I sit starting what will hopefully be an entertaining trip report. I wish I could just sit and write it all out in one shot. But unfortunately this thing called life gets in the way. Since that happens, I will have to do it as I find the time. So please be patient and know that I am working on it. I know everyone is dying for me to get it done already. Especially those who don't want to write their own trip report. That's alright. I take the challenge on with pride.

Now this looks like a job for me
I said this looks like a job for me
You are off to a great start!!!! :thumbsup2

Be afraid January--be VERY afraid!!!!!!

So here it is the night before the trip and a princess princess: sleeps quietly in her bed dreaming. She sleeps with excitement looking forward to a wonderful trip. A trip reuiniting her with old friends and the joy of meeting new ones. But there is a problem.....this princess is not me.

No, I was not sleeping soundly the night before the trip. Oh no no no. Instead I was out of work around 11pm and then found myself rushing home to get my act together.

I race home from work and begin what I should have begun days earlier. Forget the fact that I have tons of clothes and gear all over the place, and the fact that I have made a hundred trips to Target, I am still not ready to go. Now, do I jump right in and get started? Heck no! Instead I sit on the edge of my bed and flick on the tv. Yeah, that's a good way to get my stuff done.

And it's the day we do the things that we deplore
On the other three hundred and sixty-four
Once a year we love to drop in
Where the beer is never stoppin
For the chance to pop some popinjay
And pick a king who'll put the "top" in
Topsy Turvy Day!
Mad and crazy, upsy-daisy, Topsy Turvy Day!

Somehow I eventually work myself up to get motivated to get stuff going. Its not like I don't want to go on the trip. I mean I am super excited and dying to go. I just wasn't happy about having to finish packing. But I get around it and do. I was rather amazed to get all my stuff into on small suitcase and a duffle. Well, add a tolietry bad too. Then I also had a huge red tub field with goodies for the pizza party. My biggest problem I saw was how was I gonna get it all into the car. Thankfully I didn't have to worry about that at this point.

Am I done you ask? No way, I still had other things to do. Had some homework to finish up, stuff for DD to complete and I wanted to polish my toe nails. But do I get right on to my business? Yeah right, instead I hop on line and spend a little time DISing. :surfweb: Best use of time IMO.

Finally I decide its about time to get my hiney into bed since I have a very long day followed by a long weekend ahead of me. I check the clock out as I get my alarm set. Holy cow, its after 2am!!!:eek: Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. My alarm will be going off in a few hours, then I am off to DLR.

:cloud9:

Where's the rest?
Jeeeez man!

;)

Come on man! Didn't you read my first post. Its gonna take time to get this done. So back off. :)

She's such a tease. :rolleyes1 But then we already knew that. :rotfl:

Stacie, you should've packed days earlier like I did!! Oh wait, I was only able to do that because I have no life. Ok, never mind.

Can't wait for more. popcorn::

No time to pack earlier. Work, school, softball, and DBF suck up all my packing time.

Have I told you that I love Marshall & his lyrics???

Great start! Get to crackin at sister!

For some reason as I read the second bit of lyrics I had Prince in my head...people call me rude, I wish we all were nude, I wish there was no black or white I wish we...I don't know the rest. Actually I'm not sure I know what I just tried to quote.

But I knew that wasn't it and finally I heard it and went AHA I know that part of that song. :)

Life, school, kid, work, boyfriend, sports...whatever! Write, woman, write!

:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter