• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

Did my eyes deceive me or did I see you on the WDW Sept. 2015 thread? :)
How are you?

I WISH I was going to WDW this year. Sadly our next trip won't be until late next year or beginning of 2017.

I am great! Busy but great! How are you?! I need to get back on instagram so I can see all your cute pics of Lola. :lovestruc

I WISH I was going to WDW this year. Sadly our next trip won't be until late next year or beginning of 2017.

I am great! Busy but great! How are you?! I need to get back on instagram so I can see all your cute pics of Lola. :lovestruc

Woah, quite a ways off but I'm sure it will fly by!
Aww thanks, but don't you mean my Lola spam! :rotfl: You would think I had the kid, right? She's just so gosh darn cute and she's at that perfect age where she is just babbling and loves to cuddle.

When we go to WDW next year, she'll be 18 months. She is 9 months and already leaving 12 month clothing. She's gonna be a giant! We'll need to show her birth certificate to get her in for free :lmao: She's going to be tall like her dad, that's for sure.

I'm just busy, too. I got a temp job in April and then became perm in July so that's been my life: work, eat, family time, sleep. Repeat!

I'm glad you will be coming this year on the trip. It's been forever!

HELLOOOO... HELLOO..... Hello! Yep, hearing echoes over here!! :wave2::wave2:

Anyway, just in case the are divas who aren't on Facebook, here are the SH teams.

Team 1: Stacie B., Vicki, Tina, and Donna
Team 2: Catrina, Alison, Kandace, and Mary Jo
Team 3: Color Me Calcutta: Stacie F., Amy, Cristabel, and Stephanie
Team 4: A Wonderland of Color: Nancy, Nancy, Cindy, and Lisa D.
Team 5 Mine! Mine! Mine! Gull Girls: Bernice, Alison, Brenda, and Maureen
Team 6: Sugar Rush Speed Divas: Jen H., Cynthia, Nicole, and Katie
Team 7: Karisa, Vanessa, Angie, and Shannon
Team 8: Terresa, Dana, Sheila, and Jen G.
Team 9: Heather, Emmalee, Monica, and Shel
Team 10: Allison, Jennifer, and Julie
Team 11: Tracey R., and her three family members
Team 12: The Lollipop Kids: Laurie, Michele, Kacy, and Kody
Team 13: RoseAnn, DeeDee, Lisa G., and Ruth

Can't wait to see everyone next month!!

Woo Hoo!!

:cool1::cool1:pixiedust:pixiedust::cheer2::cheer2:

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I thought I would check in to see if there was any updates since I am not on FB anymore.

So excited to say that I am going to Disneyland next month!! :yay::yay:

Hey, January! I wondered what happened to you. I saw your other account was deactivated. I'm glad your still on for the trip though. Can't wait to see you again! :cheer2: PM me on here if you need anything. :)

Ah ha, I was wondering where you've been January! So nice to see you here!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Next comes Valentine's day, and then...

:cheer2:DIVA TRIP!!!:cheer2:

So, has anyone started packing yet? ;)

Ah ha, I was wondering where you've been January! So nice to see you here!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Next comes Valentine's day, and then...

:cheer2:DIVA TRIP!!!:cheer2:

Capri! I am so excited to see you this year :) I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER.

No packing yet. I'm seeing if I can drop a few lbs before February. I'm back in the gym as of yesterday and my resolute is strong. :thumbsup2
Probably won't lose anything drastic but anything less is good.

Also who the heck knows what the weather will be like? HOT or pouring rain. I'm praying for a nice medium. We'll see if that happens ;)

I didn't know my Facebook disapppearance would be noticeable. I am feeling loved today lol :lovestruc :rotfl:

I will be back on FB eventually. I take breaks every now and then.

Not packing for the Diva trip but packing for my trip in 10 days. Anyone going to be there the weekend of the 16th through 18th? I'm running the Star Wars half marathon.

We want on New Years Day with family from out of state and had a blast!

Posting just to see my countdown sticker and squeeeeeeeeeeeeal :hyper:

So I told my sister we have matching shirts for everyday and we need a costume for the scavy hunt. She looked at me and exclaimed "what?! I got a green shirt, I need a one color outfit for the party. You didn't tell me about matching color shirts and now a costume??! " I did, I swear I did. :confused3

She then launched into the "this is so crazy" and I laughed.. because ya, it is a little crazy. :rotfl::goodvibes

I had to pop in to check the schedule :) I think I am going to sneak a meal at Jazz Kitchen in somewhere during the trip.

Beth~ Can we put the schedule up in a file on the page that cannot be named? :rotfl:

LOL Capri! Packing?? Is it the night before the trip? :rolleyes1

No packing yet. I'm seeing if I can drop a few lbs before February. I'm back in the gym as of yesterday and my resolute is strong. :thumbsup2
Probably won't lose anything drastic but anything less is good.

Also who the heck knows what the weather will be like? HOT or pouring rain. I'm praying for a nice medium. We'll see if that happens ;)
Cristabel, good for you on going to the gym. I need to get off my big butt and do something asap! :sad2:
I hope it's nice and cool on the trip. Even a slight drizzle would be nice. But, I just have this weird feeling it's going to he H-O-T! Not sure why, it's just a feeling I've got. :confused3

I didn't know my Facebook disapppearance would be noticeable. I am feeling loved today lol :lovestruc :rotfl:

I will be back on FB eventually. I take breaks every now and then.
Of course you were missed, January! :hug:

Not packing for the Diva trip but packing for my trip in 10 days. Anyone going to be there the weekend of the 16th through 18th? I'm running the Star Wars half marathon.

We want on New Years Day with family from out of state and had a blast!
Glad you had a fun New Years Day, Sarah. Good luck in the marathon! :cheer2:

Posting just to see my countdown sticker and squeeeeeeeeeeeeal :hyper:

So I told my sister we have matching shirts for everyday and we need a costume for the scavy hunt. She looked at me and exclaimed "what?! I got a green shirt, I need a one color outfit for the party. You didn't tell me about matching color shirts and now a costume??! " I did, I swear I did. :confused3

She then launched into the "this is so crazy" and I laughed.. because ya, it is a little crazy. :rotfl::goodvibes
:lmao: Your poor sister. It is crazy. I agree. But we luvs it!

Beth~ Can we put the schedule up in a file on the page that cannot be named? :rotfl:

I will. It's being tweaked right now by the planning committee because of all the closures we learned about so once it's more finalized, it will be posted. :thumbsup2

Just doing a quick check-in since I haven't been over here in awhile.

Excited for the trip and some much needed adult time. Still working on babysitting arrangements and trying to see if I can swing an extra night on the trip.

My family will be staying at the Grand for a couple days after the trip for some family time so I'm hoping the weather is nice enough to use the pool.

Also in the planning stages of Olivia's first birthday. Can't believe she will already be 1 a couple weeks after the trip!!! We have decided on a Tinker Bell theme since she is blonde and has pixie ears :tink:.

How fun Katie! I can't believe Olivia is almost a year old. I remember Laila turning one. princess:

We are one month away from the trip! I can't wait for the rest of the details from the planning committee. Excited for a mini-vacation and Disney time with all you ladies. pixiedust:

Hi Ladies, I haven't been here in FOREVER because I am usually just on my phone and the mobile app leaves much to be desired. I also tried to get on from the work computer this morning and apparently disboards was down? But I just wanted to say hello and keep the thread alive. Less than 4 weeks till I get to see you all again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter