DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

I'm in for the walk every morning. I have a 10K on Sunday, but won't have another chance to run until the 8th, and that's too long for me to go without good cardio.

Hey gals,

I know I'm late to the conversation here, but I'm really looking forward to this year's Diva meet. It's going to be so much fun catching up with long-time friends, and making new ones, too. I tell people how special this event is, and can hardly wait!
:cheer2::cheer2:

Hey gals,

I know I'm late to the conversation here, but I'm really looking forward to this year's Diva meet. It's going to be so much fun catching up with long-time friends, and making new ones, too. I tell people how special this event is, and can hardly wait!

Aw, I can't wait to see you again, MJ!! :hug:

5 sleeps?! yay! BUT... 3 more days of work. Ug. Crossed a few more things off my list today but have'nt packed alot yet. Still watching the w e a t h e r.
I don't mind a little rain if it keeps the crowds away but would love it to be in the 70s. Don't know how I will ever sleep Tueday night!

Does anyone know if the morning powerwaiks require a ticket? If we wanted to do this on our last morning?

Well, ladies, just checked weather.com and it says "Cloudy, periods of rain. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s." for Friday and "Thunderstorms" on Sat. I hope it's wrong but that will keep the crowds down.

I know we really need the rain so it is kinda hard to complain...:yo-yo:

Hey gals,

Hi MJ! :wave: Can't wait to see you again!
I guess I had better drag out the suitcase and start throwing some things in, although I don't really pack until the night before.

5 sleeps?! yay! BUT... 3 more days of work. Ug. Crossed a few more things off my list today but have'nt packed alot yet. Still watching the w e a t h e r. I don't mind a little rain if it keeps the crowds away but would love it to be in the 70s. Don't know how I will ever sleep Tueday night! Does anyone know if the morning powerwaiks require a ticket? If we wanted to do this on our last morning?

Pretty sure they don't.

Well, ladies, just checked weather.com and it says "Cloudy, periods of rain. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s." for Friday and "Thunderstorms" on Sat. I hope it's wrong but that will keep the crowds down.

I know we really need the rain so it is kinda hard to complain...:yo-yo:
I hope your right! A little rain is ok and if the parks are empty it's even better. I do worry that I will miss Fantasmic and the fireworks though. I haven't seen Fantasmic in FOEVER!.
Pretty sure they don't.
Thanks! The weather may keep me from this- we'll see!

Mary Jo looking forward to see you again too.

I have everything done bought and all my running around done but my nails. I am either doing them Tues after work or Wed morning prior to leaving. I am so excited.

Glad I have my rain gear read just in case ;)

I am at work today and then only two more days after that. I have 3 sleeps left and the excitemtment and nervs are really starting to kick in. :banana:

Happy Sunday to all.

Happy Monday, ladies!! Only two more days until we leave. Although a few of you are already on your way. :cool1:
Looks like we are in for some wet weather while we are there. I know some of you were really hoping for sun, sun and more sun, so I'm sorry for those of you who are bummed about the rain. It won't rain the entire time though, and it will hopefully help keep the crowds down a bit. Plus, CA really could use some rain! It will be fine. An adventure! :)

Well, time to dig out the suitcase and get to packing....

3 more sleeps!

I still need to find a teal shirt for Saturday. I didn't get last year's shirt. I'll start packing on Wednesday night.

Woo-hoo! :cool1:

Just a bit more packing to do, and I think I'll be all ready.
I can't wait to show my mom Carsland. I think she will just love it!

I'm excited to see all the Divas again, and to meet the new ladies.
See you soon!

Tonight I kick into high gear on my packing. I have been throwing this and that into my suit case but now it's time for some packing. I am going to get my nails done after work, then off to the home to figure out the rest. I will just have my last minute things for Wed. then like make up, hair products and so on. Then Beth will come get me and we will be on our way to the bus stop and headed for a lesurely travel for front door drop off. Once there my roomies and I will finish our door sign and get some much needed sleep for our walk Thurs morning.:thumbsup2

Beware the crazy divas, we have over run the park! :rotfl: I love it! :goodvibes

Packing up the loose ends today, waiting for my sloggers to be delivered and grocery delivery for the guys.
Safe travels to everyone.

So runDisney just announced a new Half Marathon at Disneyland.

November 14-16, 2014.

The Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon.

There will be kids races and a 5K on Saturday morning and the Half on Sunday morning. No 10K this time.

Registration opens March 25th.

As much as I love Disney races and inaugural races I decided not to run this one. The prices are getting so high, $195 for the Half, I can do 3 races this year for that!

But...my mom and I will be there that weekend. We are going to volunteer! I'd love to hand out medals at the finish line.

Will the last one leaving for Disneyland Diva Trip remember to turn off the lights :).

A similar saying was on a billboard a while back when Boeing Co. did downsizing in Seattle. Everyone thought it was the end of big growth for the Seattle area, Little did they know :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter