DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

I'm at GCH and in bed! :) I'm so hungry but WWS is closed :( so I will be so ready for breakfast tomorrow. Good night!

Got into GCH early yesterday, Karisa is a great driver! Spent some time in DCA checking out Cars land for the first time. Even caught a few rides at DL. Met some great Divas along the way!
Had fun chatting with roommates last night!
Hoping the weather is kind today...

5 more hours of work and my mom and I will be on our way!

My sister had her baby last night! A little boy who was not so little. 8lbs 15ozs.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Unfortunately, because of the weather, Thunder BBQ dinner has been cancelled tonight (by Disney). Because it was their decision, everyone will get their $10 deposit back. Please make arrangements to meet up with Kandace - she will be at Blue Bayou tomorrow at 11:40 if you can meet up with her today. The only backup Disney could offer us was PCH Grill (at the Paradise Pier Hotel). If you would like to eat there, please PM me here on the DIS or send a message on FB.

Time would be 7 pm. Here is their menu https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneys-paradise-pier-hotel/disneys-pch-grill/menus/

I'm not even on the trip and I'm sad it's coming to a end! It has been a lot of fun seeing the pictures on Facebook and I'm looking forward to seeing more when you all return home. Safe travels all!

I can't believe the trip ends today! I had a lot of fun seeing all the pictures and all the group shots. The rain didn't stop you all from having a great time!

Can't wait to hear more about it and see more pics!:cool1:

Can't believe it's over. I see why you all do it year after year! The rain was a bit of a challenge but it didn't keep us from having a
Great time! I sure hope to make this a regular thing.
The Grand Californian is beautiful and now I can say I've stayed there!
Looks like my dd Jen came home with strep throat! Glad she didn't get bad on the trip.

We are back and had a great time!! Yes, it rained, but we made the best of it and still had a ton of fun. Thank you to all who help to make this trip magical for everyone. It was great to see good friends again, and meet all our new ladies! :goodvibes

DSCN6793_zpsbf468491.jpg

frame_zps7d20aabc.jpg

Great picture! How neat to see all the new faces. I guess I am going to be the new face to most on the next trip lol!

I love the shirts and the smiles. :lovestruc

I agree January it is so great to see that despite the weather they had fun and WOW the size of the group!! So cool!! I just PRAY that mom is able to go next year cuz I surely don't want to miss another year and we were talking how in only a few more years Katy will be able to go! That will be so fun with 3 generations!! I can't believe it either but other than a VERY short little 2 day trip at the end of this month we have NO plans to go back till the ladies trip next year and no plans to go with the girls till I don't know when but the absolute earliest would be fall of 2015. EEK!!!! That's what you get I guess when you try to plan other "non-disney" trips LOL.

I hope for both our sakes that we can both make it next year!!!

1911821_10151999545312775_1142870420_n.jpg

Here's the Mother/Daughter picture, which my daughter made it to just in time!!

It was wonderful to see all the Divas!
Looking back, I do regret not making any meal reservations with the group. I wanted to make sure my mom and I made the most of our limited park time, but I hardly saw anyone this trip! :sad1:
BUT, my mom and I had so much fun.
our Dapper lunch at Carthay Circle was very nice.
9b2e706f-2e1e-4ff8-b67b-7b1db42c9bc5_zpsede75aeb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
85dcd31b-397f-4d31-a737-fd36ed9529dc_zpsd0cdaaaa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Even though Fantasmic was cancelled on Sat, we went to the late show on Sunday. It was going great, until halfway through...the fog machine went crazy, Ariel's float was missing, and Ursula didn't even show up. They stopped the show, and cancelled the ending. BOOO! But now we know that the late show is a great way to get excellent viewing spots without waiting around too long!

We ended our trip on Sunday night with our third trip to the Tiki Room, just to meet Maynard. It was the best way to end the night!
5adcab11-92e8-48cb-9a10-01974d7e3117_zps0c5ebc17.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dianna, I love the pics! Especially from the Dapper lunch. Really neat. I'm glad we got to spend a bit of time together at breakfast on Sunday. :)

Happy Hump Day, ladies! I can't believe this time last week I was on my way to meet up with everyone! Time sure did fly by....

Happy Hump Day, ladies! I can't believe this time last week I was on my way to meet up with everyone! Time sure did fly by....

I know! And I just logged into the Disneyland chat on the Dis and Tom said he's listening to my voice... that is so weird!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter