• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

I updated the first page of the DIS with new Diva shots for some of you. And added those who were new this year. I think I got mostly everyone but I know I am missing a few so if I missed you, let me know! Or if I have a different pic you'd like posted, I can do that too. :thumbsup2

I think Shirley's picture is wrong... unless she's Cinderella!

Missed me :confused3
I'll send u a pic to post Beth - none of the pics I have seen so far have been to flattering......
Aw, I didn't forget you! I actually have you on my list of needing a photo for. I wasn't sure which to use. I was thinking the one you posted on FB waiting at the airport to depart wearing your lime green. (That was you right? I'm not getting confused already, am I? lol!)
Or if you have another you'd prefer just send it to me here or FB. :)

I think Shirley's picture is wrong... unless she's Cinderella!
She is. Sshhhh. Don't tell anyone. That's her super secret disguise. :cool2:

Some pics from one week ago, last Saturday. The weather cleared long enough for us to take our tiara/castle photo.
1964920_10152064043864011_1047465950_n.jpg

Then it was time for a group ride on the Carousel. Our tradition is to do a Small World group ride, but it was closed.
14496_10152064044299011_388428541_n.jpg

1969160_10152064044464011_101544601_n.jpg

The lucky Diva who got to ride Jingles!
1959522_10152064044654011_562311322_n.jpg

1800346_10152064044869011_1746770339_n.jpg

1962740_10152070771069011_651407001_n.jpg

1660838_10202498745342792_1129266709_n.jpg

Orange was the color of the night for the first ever DIS Diva Pubcrawl!
69091_10202498751382943_602009477_n.jpg

And a huge shout-out to the ladies in "Club Diva", Kandace, Catrina, Jane, Deb, Autumn, SarahMay, Shirley, who opened up their villa to us for jello shots! 247 jello shots to be exact!
1016575_10203072724837477_323375519_n.jpg

This was actually taken the first day of the trip, which will always be lime green day in honor of the DIS which is where most of us met and this trip was formed.
Of course, this year, it was also in honor of a special team many of the ladies are huge fans of!!
:cheer2:
1779235_10203072692116659_1366698808_n.jpg

10014992_10203072747838052_1164575229_n.jpg

My dinner that night was at Steakhouse 55 with some lovely Divas.
1896929_10152070918859011_993671347_n.jpg

The real treat? Dessert! LOL!! I was too full to take more than a bite though so I brought it home to my kids who made quick work of it. ;)
1891142_10152064046144011_1528897089_n.jpg

A rainy final night of the trip....
1798199_10152064046354011_1469564747_n.jpg

Wow Beth you did a wonderful job putting all those pics together. They look great. Thanks for all the hard work :):wave2:

Hello everyone, I'm Maureen and live in Perth, Australia. I would love to join the 2015 trip. I'm crazy for Disney and have been to HKDL x1, DLR x4, WDW x2. Each time I go with someone from my family, they would say I drag them LOL, and now I have found a group who would go willingly with me! I,m starting my planning now.:cool1:

Hello ladies, and happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a good weekend so far. It's going by so fast. And, now that we have to "spring forward" it's going even quicker!

yup Beth - that was me! hmmmmm-might send u another one - more disney like :goodvibes
Okie doke, just let me know when you have one you'd like to use. :thumbsup2

Wow Beth you did a wonderful job putting all those pics together. They look great. Thanks for all the hard work :):wave2:
No problem. :) I wanted to make sure all the Divas who went on this last trip are up there. I know I am missing just a few but eventually they will all be up there. I had to double up some Divas in the same picture because our group is so large now and you can only include so many images in each post.

Hello everyone, I'm Maureen and live in Perth, Australia. I would love to join the 2015 trip. I'm crazy for Disney and have been to HKDL x1, DLR x4, WDW x2. Each time I go with someone from my family, they would say I drag them LOL, and now I have found a group who would go willingly with me! I,m starting my planning now.:cool1:

Hello, Maureen! Welcome to our group and to the DIS! (I see you only have a few posts. ;) )
1546323_10152072644774011_1718287174_n.jpg

That's very cool that you are from Australia! You would definitely be our farthest Diva. But, as far as being crazy for Disney, you will be in great company! :thumbsup2

Just sitting here at work looking over the photos. My friends can't believe how many showed and the rain that we had.
I sure enjoyed my trip and do look foward to next year. So when do you plan to start the new thread on that one? :thumbsup2

Maureen,

Wow, it must be difficult to be a Disney fan and live so far away from the parks. I guess Disneyland is literally in my own backyard (1hour drive) compared to Perth. We would love to have you come. If you make it, which I hope you do, dinner one night is on me. It would be an honor to spend time with you. See you in 2015 and Private message Beth, to get connected with the Facebook group, a lot of the action goes on there. See you in 15'. :smickey::smickey:pooh:

Happy Monday, ladies! It was so hard getting up early this morning when it was still so dark out. Ugh. :sad2: Not a fan of the time change at all. Oh, well.
It was a beautiful weekend here though! Temps in the 70's and lovely spring blossoms throughout our neighborhood!

1782504_10152074348909011_53827763_o.jpg

Have a great day, everyone!

So when do you plan to start the new thread on that one? :thumbsup2
I think I'll stick with this one for awhile. We didn't do much chatting on it, :rolleyes1 , so we aren't really close to the 250 page limit yet.

Happy Monday, ladies! It was so hard getting up early this morning when it was still so dark out. Ugh. :sad2: Not a fan of the time change at all. Oh, well.
It was a beautiful weekend here though! Temps in the 70's and lovely spring blossoms throughout our neighborhood!

1782504_10152074348909011_53827763_o.jpg

Have a great day, everyone!

I think I'll stick with this one for awhile. We didn't do much chatting on it, :rolleyes1 , so we aren't really close to the 250 page limit yet.

Yes well getting up today was not on time for me. Not sure what in the world happened buy my cell allarm didn't go off even though it showed the correct time and set for the day. I had acutally woken up at 3:45 thinking hmm did I set my allarm? So I looked and hadn't set it since I was off last Friday I tunred it off. So I turned it on then. I am wondering since I was still on the alarm page that maybe that is the reason?:confused3 So I was to be awake at 5am and at 5:57 I woke up wondering what time it was looked at my phone and jumped out of bed in a frantic scramble to get ready for work. :eek: Thankfully I made it ontime. :thumbsup2
I feel so off because of this. I had to warm my oatmeal up at work and sneak some bites at my desk (not allowed to eat at our desk) and I feel like I can't quite get my eyes to focus.
Those blooms are so pretty but my eyes and nose are not a fan. My house hold is all sneezes lately. :scared:

Beth mom and I's pics aren't in the list on the front. Is it only for people who went this year or for all the divas? You can use the pics from before but if you deleted them I can try and put some on FB

Hi Beth I would love to join the Facebook group. Just look for Maureen Staltari (my profile pic is me with my family in front of Mickeys hat at DHS.

Good morning, ladies! Or I should say, almost afternoon. This day is flying by. I went to the dentist this morning to be fitted for my partials. (some of you have been reading along on FB about my dental visits lately) Looking forward to just getting it done. I am not a fan of the dentist!
Anyway. Hope you all have a good day. :goodvibes

Yes well getting up today was not on time for me. Not sure what in the world happened buy my cell allarm didn't go off even though it showed the correct time and set for the day. I had acutally woken up at 3:45 thinking hmm did I set my allarm? So I looked and hadn't set it since I was off last Friday I tunred it off. So I turned it on then. I am wondering since I was still on the alarm page that maybe that is the reason?:confused3 So I was to be awake at 5am and at 5:57 I woke up wondering what time it was looked at my phone and jumped out of bed in a frantic scramble to get ready for work. :eek: Thankfully I made it ontime. :thumbsup2
I feel so off because of this. I had to warm my oatmeal up at work and sneak some bites at my desk (not allowed to eat at our desk) and I feel like I can't quite get my eyes to focus.
Those blooms are so pretty but my eyes and nose are not a fan. My house hold is all sneezes lately. :scared:
Ugh, that sucks. Not a good start to the day at all. Although I read your FB status and am glad today is much better. :thumbsup2

Our back patio and our car are covered in yellow from all the pollen! At least I guess that's what it is. It doesn't bother me much, but poor Lindsey gets hit hard. Not yet, but she will. Watery eyes, runny nose. I better make sure we have Benadryl.

Beth mom and I's pics aren't in the list on the front. Is it only for people who went this year or for all the divas? You can use the pics from before but if you deleted them I can try and put some on FB
I added those who went this year, but of course I can add you back on there. The pic I had of you and your mom were so old. Let me know if you'd like a more recent one. :)

Hi Beth I would love to join the Facebook group. Just look for Maureen Staltari (my profile pic is me with my family in front of Mickeys hat at DHS.

Okay, Maureen. I'll see if I can track you down! :thumbsup2

Okay, Maureen. I sent you a friend's request. Once you accept that, then I can add you to our FB page. (Unfortunately I cannot add anyone who isn't on my friend's list....)

:rotfl2:

Why does that sound like such a loooong time? We need some mini meets thrown in there! :dance3:

Yes there needs to be some mini-meets! I have to experience them by pictures only. Sadly, I am a lone diva out in the middle of nowhere. So...this countdown is all I got! Sad but true. You should see how long my countdown is for our next WDW trip. It's no longer in the 4 digits :lmao:sooooo I am pretty excited about that!

You should see how long my countdown is for our next WDW trip. It's no longer in the 4 digits :lmao:sooooo I am pretty excited about that!

4 digits? :eek: :lmao: I can't plan too far out. I never thought of myself as superstitious but I guess I am when it comes to trips. If I plan too far out, I worry something bad will come up that will prevent me from going. These Diva trips are as far out as I plan. But on the flip side, planning does give you something to do and look forward to. ::yes::
I wish you lived closer!! It's been too long since I've seen you. And, I'd love to see Maddie again and Payson, too!

I just wanted to say I listened to the podcast and you all sounded great. Of course we are a fabulous group of women! party:

Can't wait for the next one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter