Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC:It's okay I was confused why Jamie was angry at first. It always is a little confusing when you ask someone do they mind something :).
Patch:She thought that Jamie looked familiar.

OOC: Sorry guys, I was at a music fest, so I'll get class going now.
Helena: "Yeah." She found seats for herself and Eric on the right.

Jordan: When he, Finny and Espen arrived at class and Espen left for the other side, he asked Finny, "Want to sit with me and my friends?"

Havelock: He reluctantly split from Jo and went to the left and sat by himself.
Eric: He sat next to Helena.

Sam: He sat with Eric and Helena. "Hey ice buddies, pals, friends, best friends, couple, whatever you two are."

Eric: "I don't know Helena, what are we?" He at least hoped they were a couple, he was always insecure about things like this.

Espen: "Goodbye beautiful, see you after class. " He walked off.

Finny: She blushed. "B-b-bye. Oh, yeah, sure."

Jo: She walked away from Havelock, upset that they were separated again. She sat with Espen.

Parker: This caught him off guard. "I kinda just write down my thoughts."
Marci: "Oh, ok. Usually I write my thoughts in text messages to Jacqui or on Snapchat, which by the way you should," then says a little louder as they enter the classroom, "Add me on Snapchat marci.oceana.xoxo!"

Jamie: Walks up to the front of the room to the teachers desk. She says to the teacher, "I suppose you've been expecting me, I'm Jamie Hook the new student who my dad is forcing me to go to this school."
Adalaide: "Oh, well hello Jamie. I'm your English teacher, Ms. Karmichael. Please sit on the right side of the classroom." The bell rang, so she told the class what they need to do. "Welcome back class! Upperclassmen, you will continue your assignment from yesterday which was to write the first page or two of a short story. Underclassmen, please finish your readin yesterday of TKAM and answer the comprehension questions on my desk. If you finish early, feel free to read ahead or do something else." She sat back at her desk and went online shoe shopping.

OOC: Sorry guys, I was at a music fest, so I'll get class going now.

Eric: He sat next to Helena.

Sam: He sat with Eric and Helena. "Hey ice buddies, pals, friends, best friends, couple, whatever you two are."

Eric: "I don't know Helena, what are we?" He at least hoped they were a couple, he was always insecure about things like this.

Espen: "Goodbye beautiful, see you after class. " He walked off.

Finny: She blushed. "B-b-bye. Oh, yeah, sure."

Jo: She walked away from Havelock, upset that they were separated again. She sat with Espen.

Marci: "Oh, ok. Usually I write my thoughts in text messages to Jacqui or on Snapchat, which by the way you should," then says a little louder as they enter the classroom, "Add me on Snapchat marci.oceana.xoxo!"

Adalaide: "Oh, well hello Jamie. I'm your English teacher, Ms. Karmichael. Please sit on the right side of the classroom." The bell rang, so she told the class what they need to do. "Welcome back class! Upperclassmen, you will continue your assignment from yesterday which was to write the first page or two of a short story. Underclassmen, please finish your readin yesterday of TKAM and answer the comprehension questions on my desk. If you finish early, feel free to read ahead or do something else." She sat back at her desk and went online shoe shopping.

Helena: "Hello Sam. Well, he hasn't asked me out, so I don't think we're a couple yet. I mean, I could ask him, but I don't know. I guess we're best friends."

Jordan: "Great." He lead her over top the girls. "Finny, this is Nancy Murphy and Matilda Ritchie. Girls, this is Finny DunBroch."

Nancy: "Hi there."

Matilda: "Hello."

Helena: "Hello Sam. Well, he hasn't asked me out, so I don't think we're a couple yet. I mean, I could ask him, but I don't know. I guess we're best friends."

Jordan: "Great." He lead her over top the girls. "Finny, this is Nancy Murphy and Matilda Ritchie. Girls, this is Finny DunBroch."

Nancy: "Hi there."

Matilda: "Hello."
Sam: "Ha! Friendzoned!"

Eric: "I see you are traditional. Well, Helena Best, you, in fact, live up to your last name and you are the best-"

Sam: He interrupted, "Too late, you were friendzoned, there's no getting out of the friendzone."

Eric: He sighed. "Sam, she is right here."

Sam: "Just saying."

Eric: "As I was saying, you are the best person I've ever met and we are perfect for each other. I have never met someone else like me. Um, I don't really know what else to say, I've never done anything like this and this has already been a trainwreck, but will you go out with me?"

Marci: "Say yes! Say yes! Sorry, I love love!" she said from the desk behind them.

Finny: "Hello Nancy and Matilda, my name is Finella Effie Jean Abi Dunbroch, or as Jordan said, Finny for short."

Jamie: "Hi Marci. I'm Jamie and I wish I wasn't here today either. I liked my other school a lot and had a ton of cool friends there. My Dad said I will fit in here better."

Jamie: "Hi Marci. I'm Jamie and I wish I wasn't here today either. I liked my other school a lot and had a ton of cool friends there. My Dad said I will fit in here better."
Marci: "Oh, I never said I didn't wish I was here, I mean, there's a lot of things I'd rather be doing than be at school, but this school is actually really cool. I like all the teachers for the most part and the students are cool too. Yes, all my friends are at my old school, but my best friend is here. Say hi Jacqui!"

Jacqui: "What, oh, hi, I'm Jacqui."

Sam: "Ha! Friendzoned!"

Eric: "I see you are traditional. Well, Helena Best, you, in fact, live up to your last name and you are the best-"

Sam: He interrupted, "Too late, you were friendzoned, there's no getting out of the friendzone."

Eric: He sighed. "Sam, she is right here."

Sam: "Just saying."

Eric: "As I was saying, you are the best person I've ever met and we are perfect for each other. I have never met someone else like me. Um, I don't really know what else to say, I've never done anything like this and this has already been a trainwreck, but will you go out with me?"

Marci: "Say yes! Say yes! Sorry, I love love!" she said from the desk behind them.

Finny: "Hello Nancy and Matilda, my name is Finella Effie Jean Abi Dunbroch, or as Jordan said, Finny for short."

Helena: She just gave Marci a weird look before turning back to Ercic. "I'm not necessarily traditional, I'm just cautious, I wasn't sure if you wanted to go out. So yes, I will go out with you." Glancing at Sam, she said, "Shut up."

Nancy: "Finny's good enough for me."

Matilda: "There are some seats here."

Jordan: He sat down.

Helena: She just gave Marci a weird look before turning back to Ercic. "I'm not necessarily traditional, I'm just cautious, I wasn't sure if you wanted to go out. So yes, I will go out with you." Glancing at Sam, she said, "Shut up."

Nancy: "Finny's good enough for me."

Matilda: "There are some seats here."

Jordan: He sat down.
Eric: "Oh, well now we're a couple."

Finny: She sat down.

Marci: "Oh, I never said I didn't wish I was here, I mean, there's a lot of things I'd rather be doing than be at school, but this school is actually really cool. I like all the teachers for the most part and the students are cool too. Yes, all my friends are at my old school, but my best friend is here. Say hi Jacqui!"

Jacqui: "What, oh, hi, I'm Jacqui."
Jamie: " I guess I really just miss my friends back at my whole school a lot. I should probably give this place a chance. Thanks for being nice to me. Oh hey Jacqui, I Jamie."

Abhilasha:She started working on her short story.
Atarsi:She started reading the rest of To Kill a Mockingbird

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter