• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis / Dreams Viking Sea Cruise around Italy 3/24 - 3/31/2018

Welcome new cruisers!!

I have to say, I'm pretty bummed today. I was doing some research for restaurants in Rome and was hoping to eat at Terno Secco again where we had eaten on our ABD because both DH and I loved the lasagna there, and according to google, it's permanently closed! :sad:

Kevin - Have you thought about a sticky with information on this cruise with a link to this thread on the cruise line forum?

Are we at 100 guests yet?

We are currently at 94 guests.

Kevin - Have you thought about a sticky with information on this cruise with a link to this thread on the cruise line forum?

I have not. I think we are doing pretty well with just making announcements on the Podcast.

hmmm....new goal: rename the ship after the Dis? Or more importantly: Viking needs a big thank you and bonus to @DisneyKevin for successfully selling their cruise for them.
Oh and welcome aboard.

Viking is endlessly amazed. We were the largest group when we hit 35 guests. I keep telling them I'm not done.:sail:

I think in honor of all of Kevin's work they should rename the ship from the Viking Sky the Viking Skywalker, since Kevin loves all things Star Wars ;)

I'm keeping notes. :magnify:

We are currently at 94 guests.

I have not. I think we are doing pretty well with just making announcements on the Podcast.

Viking is endlessly amazed. We were the largest group when we hit 35 guests. I keep telling them I'm not done.:sail:

I'm keeping notes. :magnify:

That is amazing!! I was over at on the cruise line forum and was thinking of all the guests you booked and you aren't even doing a hard sell. (Must be your personality is a big draw here!) I bet a lot of those people don't watch the podcasts. Although I DID hear the announcement I didn't even think about going until I came to the Podcast forum for the DIS 20th anniversary thread and just casually read the thread to learn how wonderful it was and it was exactly what I wanted but didn't know it and the price is amazing. Just saying, I didn't know I how terrific everything was until I read it.

This will be our first cruise - is it normal to leave the originating port so late? I was surprised how late we get to Naples on day 2.

I wonder who is going to be the 100th person to join us. Hurry, hurry, hurry folks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter