DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (post #1 updated 02/10/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine being able to use 1000 points in a year, unless you lived within driving distance.
Or vacation with a large family.
I'm don't envy them paying the yearly dues. Its bad enough for our 2 contracts.

I reserved a week in November but at this point, with my DW working in a NY hospital as a NICU nurse and slowly being rotated to other areas where the nursing staff is short because they were catching the virus, not sure we will come for the rest of 2020 and she already said no way on a Winter visit with both the Flu and Corona issue potentially hitting at the same time.

please thank your DW for all her hard work for us. My daughter lives in NYC and she has said how fabulous the medical community has been. She is one of those clapping hard at 7 pm.pixiedust: For her!!!

I know there hasn’t been a post here in a little while, but my wife and I just joined the 1000 point club! We live on the west coast, love Aulani, and fell in love with the one bedroom villas. Added to the Copper Creek points we already had, that just got us to 1035.
When we first bought DVC, the concept of that many points was almost inconceivable. We’re definitely not long time owners, either. But all those tempting resale contracts sure add up quickly....

I know there hasn’t been a post here in a little while, but my wife and I just joined the 1000 point club! We live on the west coast, love Aulani, and fell in love with the one bedroom villas. Added to the Copper Creek points we already had, that just got us to 1035.
When we first bought DVC, the concept of that many points was almost inconceivable. We’re definitely not long time owners, either. But all those tempting resale contracts sure add up quickly....
One bedrooms are the best! King bed, and when I wake up at 3 am I can go in the other room and not bother my husband! I totally get it.

Congratulations, and enjoy your points!

Congratulations and Welcome :)

Congratulations, enjoy the points, and please let us know once you reach 2k!

Just closed yesterday on another contract to get us to a total of 1,145 points! Glad to be part of the group and looking forward to actually using the points. First and only DVC stay was just at BLT 2-br theme park view for the reopenings. Loved it!

So happy for you! We love BLT, and can imagine what a wonderful trip it must have been even without the fireworks!

Just closed yesterday on another contract to get us to a total of 1,145 points! Glad to be part of the group and looking forward to actually using the points. First and only DVC stay was just at BLT 2-br theme park view for the reopenings. Loved it!
Now it's a good time to buy - welcome to the club!

Congratulations!!!!

Nice! Congratulations!

Enjoy those points!

Congratulations and welcome home :)

I have had offers accepted on more contracts.

I now have:

155 x BLT (Direct July)
200 x BLT (Resale April)
200 x BLT (Resale May)
175 x SSR (Resale August)
150 x SSR (Resale August)
120 x SSR (Resale August)

So I have gone from 0 to 1000 in a few months!

I have had offers accepted on more contracts.

I now have:

155 x BLT (Direct July)
200 x BLT (Resale April)
200 x BLT (Resale May)
175 x SSR (Resale August)
150 x SSR (Resale August)
120 x SSR (Resale August)

So I have gone from 0 to 1000 in a few months!
Good for you! Enjoy your Membership!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter