**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

Great news CLaire - at least one new face for my photos this year (discounting t'other Claire since she is apparently camera shy ;))

:lmao: I am but no doubt you'll sneak a few anyway.....just don't tag me in them on FB! :rotfl2:

this looks to be a great weekend for all .

and im sure i will have my doubts too, i always do before i meet new people but i know hubby will kick me out of the door to go have some fun ...........:banana:

And what's more, would be nice to get some new blood on the girly weekends if for no other reason than I'm sick of seeing the same people in all my photos ;)

Cheers mate :rolleyes::rotfl2:

Yay I am able to make it :)

Bubbly ;)

Nice one Bubbly (I see the name has stuck :rotfl:)

It was mentioned on FB yesterday by Ms Tart (I think) that the 3 other Claire's had wine/champers (sort of) related names Pinky, Fizzy and Chilly, so we came up with Bubbly for Claire L :rotfl:

and im sure i will have my doubts too, i always do before i meet new people but i know hubby will kick me out of the door to go have some fun ...........:banana:

It's going to be a great weekend Michelina ::yes::

I am just going to have to get this Claire business straight in my head before I go any further .... now on my Facebook I have the following Claires

Claire L ..... who has got to be Claire L (that one at least is easy :goodvibes)
Claire W ...... who has got to be Chilly
Claire M ..... who has got to be Pinky
Claire S ..... who has got to be Fizzy

but there is also Claire C .... who I believe to be Wideeyes :confused3

and please don't tell me that I have missed anyone out .... are there any other Claires out there ??????

I am just going to have to get this Claire business straight in my head before I go any further .... now on my Facebook I have the following Claires

Claire L ..... who has got to be Claire L (that one at least is easy :goodvibes)

and please don't tell me that I have missed anyone out .... are there any other Claires out there ??????

5 out of 5 correct. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

It's a good job all our surnames start with different letters!

:rotfl2: My hubby will be shoving me out the door too.

Nice one Bubbly (I see the name has stuck :rotfl:)

It was mentioned on FB yesterday by Ms Tart (I think) that the 3 other Claire's had wine/champers (sort of) related names Pinky, Fizzy and Chilly, so we came up with Bubbly for Claire L :rotfl:

I wondered where bubbly came from, Great theme - it kind of sets the tone for the weekend. :goodvibes

I take offence that nearly all claire's are camera shy here when I'm not and offence that I am not considered a new face for your photos joh, and offence that I have been renamed fizzy.........
Ok over it now! Lol
really glad that I get to meet even more new faces now, eeks so many of us!

some great pics to be taken then :cool1:

just :idea: ``is there sometimes a theme for the nights out ......................... ie wearing mickey ears , red dotted clothes ( top, skirts ) .

some great pics to be taken then :cool1:

just :idea: ``is there sometimes a theme for the nights out ......................... ie wearing mickey ears , red dotted clothes ( top, skirts ) .

Oh yes a theme would be fun maybe Disney or general holiday :teeth:

Brilliant news that you are coming Bubbly, bubbly that is too funny!!

I just want to echo what everyone else has said or anyone who feels nervous, or doesn't like to shop or drink. We are all very different, I remember in Cardiff some people wanted to look at the shops some more after lunch, so we just did a little split up before meeting up again in the evening, it kept everyone happy. We all have something in common already, we will all get along brilliantly, dont be shy, I am glad I wasn't I have made some brilliant mates on here, and am really looking forward to making some more.

I take offence that nearly all claire's are camera shy here when I'm not and offence that I am not considered a new face for your photos joh, and offence that I have been renamed fizzy.........
Ok over it now! Lol
really glad that I get to meet even more new faces now, eeks so many of us!

You are already in loads of my photos hun - don't be offended :hug:

I don't have Claire C :sad1:

You do know who I am, don't you ;)

I don't have Claire C :sad1:

You do know who I am, don't you ;)

of course I do .... you're Joh :hug::hug: ( I think )

Mind you ... in all honesty I do have some FB friends who I know are from DIS but I don't actually know who they are on the DIS ... Perhaps we should have a roll call to match FB names to DIS names just to help me out :rotfl:

And I think the Claire's should have T - Shirts with their new names on them !!

chilly said:
I'm not camera shy so I'll be in them all and will represent THE CLAIRES!

I take offence that nearly all claire's are camera shy here when I'm not.

Ok I shall add my voice and say I am not camera shy either :)

Then I guess it just me. :rotfl2:

Sorry girls we haven't even met yet & i've already given you all a bad name. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter