**DIS Girly Weekend 2010** ~ IT'S OVER :(

;) dont worry that was always my plan !!...will talk to you about it when i see you...i may have my mum in tow as well

:hug: Thanks hun

Your mum's a dark horse Nat, I didn't think she'd be up for a weekend of drinking and boogie-ing :dance3: (or is she off to visit your rellies in Bournemouth ?) ;)

:hug: Thanks hun

Your mum's a dark horse Nat, I didn't think she'd be up for a weekend of drinking and boogie-ing :dance3: (or is she off to visit your rellies in Bournemouth ?) ;)

:lmao: yes i should really have clarified that statement....she is off to a family wedding on the IOW and i have offered her a lift as far as Southampton so she can catch the ferry over !

:lmao: yes i should really have clarified that statement....she is off to a family wedding on the IOW and i have offered her a lift as far as Southampton so she can catch the ferry over !

Are you worried she might cramp your style with the waiters Nat. ;)

Ooh yay, more people! I am a tad too excited about this weekend already woop woop!

Unfortunately I can't make it. I checked my roster yesterday and I am on early shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I would have enough leave to take one of those days off, but not all three. So unless I can convince somebody to swap nearer the time, I am out. I so wanted to come.

Corinna

DH has already asked if I can't swap. He even suggested I should make one particular colleague swap with me as she is forever asking me for swaps. He knows what a great time I had last year.

Corinna

DH has already asked if I can't swap. He even suggested I should make one particular colleague swap with me as she is forever asking me for swaps. He knows what a great time I had last year.

Corinna

Finger crossed you can swap at least one of those days, Corinna. :goodvibes Maybe you could arrive later on the Friday and not have to swap that..?

Finger crossed you can swap at least one of those days, Corinna. :goodvibes Maybe you could arrive later on the Friday and not have to swap that..?

Friday would not be an issue. I finish at 15:30 on an early shift and I could take my lunch at the end of the shift and disappear at 15:00. I work a 10 to 15 minute taxi ride away from Manchester airport and there is a 16:50 flight from Manchester to Southampton. So that would not be an issue. I would just need to swap either Saturday or Sunday and then I could use the lieu day for the other day.

Corinna

Unfortunately I can't make it. I checked my roster yesterday and I am on early shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I would have enough leave to take one of those days off, but not all three. So unless I can convince somebody to swap nearer the time, I am out. I so wanted to come.

Corinna

Corinna

Keep trying Corinna :thumbsup2

Yes, please keep trying Corinna, it would be lovely to see you again ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter